Who

"Shut the fuck up." Anthony moaned into my ear as he pounded into me from behind. "You like pissing me off and making me jealous, don't you?" his hand gripping my hair tightly but not enough where it hurt. "Answer me." he licked the shell of my ear causing me to quiver I was close. Our fucking tonight started out sweet and passionate until call during outbreak and of course it was from Glenn, and that's how I got situation I was currently in.

"Yes." I moaned into my pillow. "Please so close." If hell exists I was going to be going there for breaking my mom's no sex in the house rule, but she wasn't here and I was horny. I could feel the tingling in the pit of my stomach telling me how close I was to cumming.

"Fuck me faster." I bit down on his arm that was keep him from putting all his weight on me, he happily obliged.

My toes curled, I could feel my heartbeat throughout my whole body.

"Yess! Yess" I thrashed underneath him, and a few moments later I felt him cum in me, before rolling off to the side. I quickly cuddle into the side of him missing his weight on my body.

*****************************

"Owe! Mama what is that for?" I groaned rubbing the area my mom had just pinched the living daylight out of.

"You think you are so grown eh. I know you did something ungodly in my home and dragged this poor sweet man into your mayhem." My mother glared daggers at me while rubbing Anthony on the back lovingly.

"Excuse me? Last time I checked it takes two to tango."

You know the rules he doesn't." I shrugged and Anthony had the nerve to try and look innocent.

'I'm pretty sure don't fuck in your parents house in universal' I thought to myself smart enough to keep that little tid bit to myself. We had a couple more days in Utah and I didn't want to spend it with a sore ass from getting a whoopin' from my mom, especially if I might be getting one from my man.

"Hello?" I answered my phone watching as my mom and boyfriend chatted about something having to do with me but couldn't really tell since they were speaking in whispered tones.

"Hello?" I asked again this time with an annoyed tone since the person on the other end hadn't said anything yet. Two sets of eyes turned to look at me with worried expressions on their faces causing me to stick my tongue out to let them know I was good.

"Look if this is the same person who has called me the past 3 times and not said a word this sh-crap ain't cute and childish as heck. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't call my phone anyone because I'm pretty sure you have the wrong number. Bye-"

"Wait this is Nevaeh right daughter of Janelle?" A deep voice responded causing to stare at my mom in shock.

"It might be, depends on who's asking. If this is a stalker you might as well lose my number right now."

He chuckled as if he hadn't been playing on my line the past couple of days. "Just like your mother. Sorry I didn't mean to not say anything I was just scared. This-this is your father." Now it was my turn to laugh and not a small little chuckled like straight from the gut laugh.

"Sorry to disappoint you but I don't have a father. Now bye." I hung up before he could get another word out.