What Do You Want?

I swear if this woman did not show up in 2 minutes I was leaving, I couldn't stand clients who show up late it is one of my biggest pet peeves. Her fiance was here and he kept trying reassure me tell that she was on her way and she was just stuck in traffic but from the phone calls I had with her I knew this woman believed everyone should bow to her whim which was why I didn't want book her in the first place but she was paying me a good amount of money.

"Look here if she isn't here in 1 minute I'm going to leave..." I turned to the poor bastard that would have to deal with her till their inevitable divorce.

"You are going to what?" She strolled into the room as if she was Princess Di herself.

Crossing my arms I held in my want to curse her out "I was going to leave, I've been waiting here for the almost 2 hours when we spoke you said 9 so I could start on your friends and I was here at 8:30 and where were you? Nowhere to be found. I finished and still you were nowhere."

Rolling her eyes she ignored me and walked over embracing her fiance giving a wave to her wedding party, who were all watching the exchange, "Well I'm here now so let's get started..."

"Not until you apologize.." I wiped off a piece of lint putting my hands on my hips.

"Excuse me?" she looked at me like I had grown two heads and starting speaking in tongues.

"You heard me. Not only did you waste my time but you also wasted the time of your hair stylist and photographer, we aren't here to serve you we are here to help you and you showing up late is disrespectful. So either you apologize or I leave." I challenged

"I hired you not the other way around!" Her nostrils flared she obviously wasn't used to being told what to do.

"No, I accepted you as a client. Trust me I don't need you I could of booked someone who appreciates my talent and time, which you obviously don't." I started packing up my case I wasn't going to sit here and argue her.

She grabbed my arm "Where the hell do you think your going?"

Looking at her like she was crazy I pulled my arm from her grasp. "I told you to apologize but you obviously don't want to, so I'm leaving.You can do your own makeup so you have a great day and it was nice meeting you all." I put the rest of my stuff away and walked toward the door, I could hear her huffing deciding whether or not I was really going to leave, but I do what I say; plus I had her 150 non-refundable deposit and they still had to pay me for doing her friend's makeup so I was good.

Getting in my car I punched my steering wheel "I can't believe the audacity of that fucking woman... I can't fucking stand people who waste my time. The fuck I look like? Who the fuck do these people think I am? " I seethed. Driving away my business phone was ringing like crazy, she was calling me but I refused to be booboo the fool.

*************************************************

After getting off the phone with my mom I quickly checked my email setting up appointments with possible clients. I was starting to become a hermit, since I didn't get along well with strangers I had my four friends but whenever they were busy I was screwed. Tyler and Anastasia were to busy with their significant others which I was happy for them both and Sia was like me she was busy with work but unlike me she wasn't what people called a cold hearted bitch so she had dates left and right and Paris was on her model grind; which often left me alone; but I embraced it most of the time.

My phone rang signalling me I had a facetime and pulling me out of my loser thoughts, looking at the caller id rolled my eyes and answered it "What the hell you want you muscle headed tattoo freak?"

"Is that anyway to talk to your man?" He smile showing me his pearly whites, damn he was fine.

I looked around trying to find who he was talking about "Sorry but my man is in the draw and the only talking he does is some buzzing." his smile fell and he eyes glazed over when he realized what I was talking about.

"Well I promise you if you let me take his place you'll be much happier." I watched as his tattooed covered chest flexed.

"Nah, I think I'll pass on that one bruh me and bae are perfectly happy." I laid back in my bed making sure I wasn't serving double chin realness. "Anthony why are you calling me? Should you be fucking some woman's brains out and not making me want to blow mine out."

"Harsh babe you wound me... You know you are the only woman for me." His eyes gleamed is mischief.

"Boy bye... The devil is a lie." We laughed he was fine a all fucking hell but I wasn't giving in to this temptation.

"I don't know why you are playing hard to get."

"I don't know why you talking to me knowing my answer will be no, when you could be talking to one of your thousands of 'yes' girls." I raised my eyebrows this man knew I wasn't about to give into him so I don't know why after months he was still trying, why I gave him my phone number was beyond me; I must of been drunk.

"Well if that's all you wanted I'm going to hang up so bye!"

"Wait stop..." I sighed removing the finger hovering over the 'end call' button.

"What the fuck do you want my man?"

"Go out with me.."

"Alright now I'm really hanging out.."

"Seriously Vae! Not as a date well kind of as a date but not really." He pleaded,

"Boy you are talking in circles and it's pissing me off so either get to the point or I'm hanging up."

"One of my friends is getting married and I'm one of the groomsmen, and the bridesmaids are thirsty af but if you are there maybe them and the other women will calm down and not be all over my dick." He batted his incredibly long eyelashes at me a wave of jealousy washed over me, men always got the good lashes.

"I'm going to ignore that you honestly think so highly of yourself that you just know women will fall at your feet" I mean he was probably right "Why would I want to be linked with you?"

"Please? I'm begging your the only woman I can think of.."

"Nah you mean I'm the only woman who would be able to go and not picture us walking down the aisle." He dropped his head down causing his hair to cover his face and I knew I hit the nail on the head. "Say I'm right."

"You already know your right. Now will you go?"

I sighed "When is it?" His face lit up "I may be busy that day so calm your tits"

"It's the next Saturday." I quickly checked my phone calendar and saw that I was free that day.

"You're lucky I'm bored. Fine... I'll go... Send me the details like their colour scheme and anything else I need to know. Now goodnight." I hung up before he could get another word in, I can't believe I actually agreed to this foolishness.