Fiancé

***Above Ana De Armas as Kosta's twin sister Josephine Kierkegaard***

I wanted to tell him to eat several bag of dicks but I knew that would get me an ass whoopin', and I was bleeding out of my vagina I wouldn't be able to get the dickin' down I would usually get after I got my ass whooped.

"Look I get it baby you are angry." He tried to reach over the table to grab my hand, but I quickly pulled it away.

"Angry? No that's a game that involves birds, I am livid. How you going to text MY GRANDMA and ask her if it's okay for you to come to my family reunion?  Nigga have you lost your mind?" I closed my eyes trying to keep my nerves together, I didn't want to give these fancy ass white people a show. I knew these assholes probably already thought I was a high class call girl up in this bitch.

He sighed his hands running his fingers through his hair, I was just waiting for the day he decided he was tired of putting up with me. "Vae, I apologize but I still feel like your booty call it's almost been a year! We damn near live together and you still leave the room whenever your mother calls. I've introduced you to my family and yeah my mom is a little much but everyone else adores your crazy ass. Is it so wrong I want to meet your family, your mom?"

I looked around the restraunt feeling uncomfortable with the conversation. I mean I knew things were all hot and heavy and he was technically my boyfriend and all, but that didn't mean he needed to me my mom and the Clarks the people I considered to be my grandparents. I yeah it had almost been a year since we got together but I don't know I wasn't ready for the next step.

"Oh shit is that Kosta?" I said looking at the entrance of the restaurant, happy the universe was looking out for me on this day.

"We are not finish with this discussion." He turned to look at out friend who was looking this way, I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Vae and Anthony is that you?" He smiled big, if there was one word to describe Kosta Kierkegaard was bubbly. Like the dude was always smiling and always happy; and he didn't even smoke weed.  He pulled me into a hug and I couldn't help but smile.

"How is my favorite guy?" I asked letting him go and retaking my seat, watching as he hugged Anthony and not that weird man hug; it was the same hug he gave me. I loved that about these group of guys their masculinity wasn't fraile.

"I'm great now that I'm here with you beautiful. Sorry to crash your lunch date."

"You weren't crashing anything." I said a little too fast and it caused Anthony to glare at me. "Any ways what are you doing here? I thought you hated bougie ass places as much as I did."

He groaned "I do but-" and before he could get another word in a high pitch squeal came from the door entrance and we all turned to look at what banche made the noise.

"What in the fuck..."

"Kosta! I told you to wait outside for me." The voice said getting closer and I couldn't lie the voice was annoying but the girl wasn't so bad she was actually super beautiful. I turned to watch Kosta roll his eyes usually he was super sweet to his dates, above and beyond kind of dude and once he got bored that was it.

"Just because you told me that doesn't mean I was going to listen."

"Tony is that you? How have you been?" I swear I felt the temperature drop 20 degrees in this place, and all I could do was sit back and watch. Shit I wanted to get the dirty details before I said anything. I watched as she took one of the empty seats and our table and Kosta sighed joining her. After a few moments of silence I was starting to get bored.

"Look who the hell are you? Kosta's latest conquest or what?" Kosta's face turned up in disgust and the waiter came by but was shooed away by the mystery woman. She turned to me as if she hadn't notice me before but I knew she did because I saw her little side eye at me when she first called out to Anthony.