Good Girl

HEY THIS CHAPTER IS RATED R AND NSFW*

"Nevaeh. What are you doing here?" I asked my voice coming out a lot raspier than I wanted but I had just been woken up by banging on my door, I almost cursed the person on until I saw who it was, I was shocked to say the least. I watched as her eyes took me in and she bit her lip letting me know exactly what she was doing here. I couldn't help letting my eyes scan over her dark chocolate skin that was barely covered by a silver dress, my mind already going over all the things I wanted to do to her. I watched as she shifted uncomfortable under my gaze; good she made me wait so I was gonna have my fun with her.

"Are we just gonna stand here or are you gonna let me in?" She asked crossing her arms under her bust causing them to be lifted my eyes immediately shifting to the, remembering the last time I felt them in my hands and mouth. I looked back up to see her smiling as if she got me instead of saying anything I simply moved out of the way allowing her to slip in, which them allowed me to take in her ass damn a normal man wouldn't have any idea to do with all that but I wasn't a normal man. I closed the door as she jumped turning to face and and I walked buy settling on my couch, dick hard.

"You're in so what are you doing here?" I asked again, I was gonna make her beg like the good little girl I knew she could be.

"You know why I'm here." She shifted holding onto my love seat.

"I do not. It's your 'birthday'." I did air quotes "shouldn't you be off doing whatever it is you do?" I asked watching as her face grew irritated, I grinned I usually didn't like playing with my prey but with her it was different, because she was different.

"What the fuck is your problem?!" she yelled "You chase after me for years and we finally fuck, and then you stopped? If you were trying to fuck why the fuck did you try so hard, you should of just just" she stuttered out and I just looked on bored, knowing it would get to her. "Fuck this. This was a mistake." she turned around I smirked just like I thought.

"Never knew Nevaeh Thomas to walk away but this makes twice." She turned around and if looks could kill but I still played it cool, she was gonna break any moment and I learned during our time apart she would have to start and I would finish. "But you come into my house, yelling like a manic at 2 in the morning expecting me to be a mindreader. So I'll ask again, what did you come here for?" I said my voice dropping an octave and I watched her knee buckled. She huffed she knew what I was doing I watched as she kicked off her heels letting go of the loveseat moving in front of it. I was seconds from just getting up and pounding into right then and there, but that wouldn't solve anything so I just watched.

"On my legs or on my knees" She muttered if it wasn't so deadly quiet in the house I probably wouldn't have heard her but I did, I put my hand up and she stopped. Good girl I thought.

"You made me wait way to long Nevaeh so on your knees or get the fuck out." I growled her legs buckling once more, tonight she was gonna either show me just how she could listen I gave her the ultimatum but even if she left I wouldn't let her get far.

I could see the gears moving in her head as she decided whether or not to do what she was told. "I won't say it twice." she took a deep breath before gracefully dropping to her knees her heavy breast 5 seconds from spilling out of her dress.

"Good girl now come here." I demanded crossing my hands in my lap, her head shot up lust apparent in her eyes and just like I knew she would she started to crawl toward me slow and deliberate like a cheetah stalking its prey. It took everything in me not to just fuck her just from the scene in front of me but I had plans. Once she made it between my legs she sat up looking at me waiting.