I'm Going To Regret This

After wedding I told Anthony since I was kind enough to spend my whole day entertaining him and his little friends, he had a obligation to make sure I was fed. Which is why we are currently situated in the back of his car as soft Jazz plays through the speakers.

"Now what are we doing?" Anthony asked grinning undoing his tie throwing on the floor.

"We are about to go get me food then I'm going to have Sir Francis in the driver's seat drop me off at home." I crossed my legs, his eyes watching the simple action.

I watched as he scooted closer to me shaking his head "I don't like that answer how about we get food to go and hit up a hotel?" I laughed hard and it got even harder when his face twisted up in confusion.

"Wow... Okay I'm going to stop you there. I've been moving all day so wherever we go we will be sitting. And you honestly think I would let you take me to some sleazy hotel for a one night stand? You have to be out of your mind." I rolled my eyes,

"Ah come on babe it wouldn't be sleazy only the best most expensive places. Plus are you saying you never had a one night stand?" He grabbed my fingers, bring them to his lips.

Scratching my eye lid I scooted away from him "I've had quite few actually but you aren't going to be one of them."

"You know the more you say no the more I want you?"

I tapped on his thigh dangerously close to his dick "I do and trust me if I was being dumb I'd give in, but I like to see you thirsting after me. Plus I know that you've never had to chase anything in your life especially a woman and maybe one day if you play your cards right you might get a chance to spend the night with a goddess." I moved my hand away with a smirk.

"I-"

"Ma'am it looks like we are here!" Francis called back interrupting Anthony, he was truly my knight in shining armor.

"Finally!" I jumped out of the car, I was starving and need food in my body ASAP, or someone would be in danger.

"Hi how can I help you?" the cashier asked taking in our overly dressed attire.

"Hello, can I get a 20 piece chicken nugget with both sweet & sour sauce and barbecue sauce, 2 cheese burgers no onions, a large fry and a large soda."

"Alright anything else?" she asked and I finally turned my attention over to Anthony,

"Anthony? Are you going to order something or nah?

"Wait I thought all that shit you order was us?" I looked over at as if he lost his mind and I'm pretty sure he did.

"What part of 'I' didn't you understand? Now hurry up and order so this nice young lady can get my food in." I smiled and he rolled his eyes putting in just as much food as me.

"And is this for here or to go?"

"To go" "For here?" we both said at the same time.

"Don't listen to him it's to go." She nodded finishing up whatever and Anthony quickly paid and we moved out of line to wait for our food.

"Here you forgot this..." Anthony handed me my drink cup, grabbing it I quickly thanked him before going over and getting my Coke. As I stood around waiting I could feel eyes on me turning in the direction of the gaze, I could see a table of people watching us intensely. I shook my head at them and they all looked away in shame.

"So I was thinking W Hotel?" Anthony wrapped his arm around me pulling me close, looking at his arm with disgust he was smart enough to remove it, before he lost it completely.