I Know What I'm Doing

"Well I just think.." This woman was starting to get on my nerves scratch that she was starting wear my patience she was already on the nerve.

"Ma'am listen here... you hired me to do a job a job that I am very good actually that I'm amazing at. I know what I'm doing I've been doing this for years, so if you want to look like a drag queen on your wedding day fine by me, but I highly doubt that is what you want. I don't care what some instagram baddie looks like it doesn't work for everyday wear." This woman had been trying to argue me into scratching what we had previously discussed to do for some look she found on instagram a few days ago, see this is why I fucking hated IG "makeup artist" they had everyone thinking their one style was what needed to be done when in reality it only really worked for photo yeah her pictures would be poppin' but she would look insane walking down the aisle and would probably look greasy from all the product I would have to put on her.

"Meghan look at this woman? Her pictures are extremely manipulated and filtered... and she looks like everyone else on there? Do you want to look like everyone else on your big day?" Meghan bit her lip pondering on what I was saying but quickly shook her head no causing me to grin.

"Good now let me do my job and turn you into a princess." I rolled my eyes finally being able to start on this woman's eyeshadow.

***************

Seriously I don't know why I stayed after I did someone's makeup actually yes I do, free food. Sometimes I hate doing white wedding because they always have the nastiest looking bland ass tasting food; like right now I'm eating some dry ass chicken and flavorless pasta salad... like if I ever get married I'm getting Lolo's or Roscoe or something, something people actually want to eat and leave feeling satisfied. Looking around I could tell people were trying not to clown the newlyweds poor ass taste and I know this food had to be expensive.

My third bite in I decided I couldn't take it and made a bee-line for the bar at least they were smart enough to have an open bar.

"Can I get a vodka tonic please and thank you." I told the handsome bartender who was very obvious in checking me out. "Also if you want I can turn around so you can see the backside." I told him as he visibly blushed leaving to make my drink and all I could was chuckle, I would eat him up.

Once he finished making my drink he set it in front of me with a small smile on his face.

"How can I help you?" I sipped my drink noticing it was stronger than usual I like my bartenders who are heavy handed on the alcohol.

"Just admiring your beauty." Now I really laughed he was cute so could throw him a bone or two.

"I noticed by the way your eyes seemed glued to my body." And that was the last thing I said before more people came wanting drinks, sad.

Before I called it a night I decided to do a little network which wasn't hard with people murmuring how beautiful Meghan looked and the ones who were also looking to get married naturally gravitated toward me and I happily gave them my card. Once that was done I quickly dialed and uber to take me back to my hotel, sad that this was one of the appointments I had to travel for but happy it wasn't on my dime; by this time tomorrow I would be back in LA sleeping in my own bed and eating some good food.

***************************A WEEK LATER**********************

"I'm in that good kush and alcohol.." I sang as I blew out the smoke, after a long week of work I was finally off for the next three days and I was going to start it off right; I mean I made my own schedule but I loved what I did so much I could go a whole month without a day off and sometimes I did. I would have invited my friends over but two of them; Tyler and Anastasia were in Lala lovers land and Sia was visited her grandparents in Japan so it was just me and my girl Mary Jane. After about ten minutes of staring at my ceiling fan I decided to go out and party it was how I liked to unwind if none of my friends were free, I quickly dialed Paris forgetting that she probably wouldn't be up to anything.