Ndiyo Bwana

"I swear to god when I find that woman I'm gonna make sure she isn't allowed to sit straight for a whole month." Anthony bellowed, I rolled my eyes plating up our food walking into the dining room.

"Well before you go on the serch you want to eat first?" I yelled making sure he heard me from wherever he was, before I knew he came busting in the room a surprised but please look on his face.

"You're still here?"

"Yeah, I figured after last night we'd both be super hungry so I came down make breakfast." I said nervously something only he was able to make me, before I could sit down in my seat he came over pushing me down onto the table luckily I was able to push the food away right before my chest it the table. His shirt that I threw on before I came downstairs coming up slightly exposing my some of my ass to the cold surroundings.

"An-" I gasped as I felt him lick my pussy.

"It's either Daddy or Bwana, do you understand?" hearing him speak my language as he was between my legs made me shiver.

"Ndiyo bwana." I moaned moving my hips trying to reconnect my pussy and his mouth, so happy when he did a long lazy lick causing me to squirm, I looked down seeing his eyes he blew on my pussy.

"Now don't look away and let me know when you are about to come."

"Ndiyo bwana." I nodded like a damn bobblehead bitch he turned me into. He returned stroking my pussy with his tongue, and each time I felt like I was gonna die, but I knew I was gonna die when I felt his tongue actually slide into my pussy and his finger starting strumming my clit like I was a damn guitar, he knew how to play well. I gripped his hair in my hand moaning out loud wanting to close my eyes but I knew I couldn't without getting in trouble, so I kept my eyes trained on him, and the more I watched him the more the wetter I became it was so fucking erotic.

"Oh my god!"  My knee buckled as he softly bit down on my clit before using his tongue flicked again.

"Damn I could eat this pussy all day, who do you belong to again?" he said before going back to eating out like I was the first meal he had in years.

"You." I scream out as I felt his tongue flatten out "I'm about to cum." I groaned about to cry when he pulled away standing up turning me to face him.

"Say it again." He looked me in my eyes wrapping his hand around my neck something I was growing to love more and more each day.

"You Daddy." I said me my voice hoarse. He growled picking me up dropping me on the table dropping back down to his knees bring me as close to his mouth as possible.

"Then come for me baby girl." He said as he added two finger and went back to eating.

I gripped his hair even harder I was sure it hurt "Yes! Yes!" My head fell back but quickly popped back up to look at him and when I eyes collided I felt the fire take over my body and burst in an explosion and my toes curled. Shit is mouth and fingers were magic I couldn't hold myself up so I fell back. My breathing was heavy and he came to the side where I could see him his mouth listening with my juices, I watch as he licked his lips before pulling me up. Our mouths quickly finding each other, I wrapped my arms around his neck moaning when his tongue slid into my mouth allowing me to taste myself, as we made out I couldn't help but smile at the fact that he completely turned me out.  I pulled away when I was out of breath but not before biting his lips and placing another a quick peck on his lips.

"Although I'm pretty sure I just ate the best thing in the world I'm sure your cooking is gonna be good too." He pulled away grinning  walking away to sit on the other side of the table. I shook my head hoping off the table with wobbly legs glad he picked up the chair he pushed out the way to eat me out so all I had to do is sit do was sit down. I watched as he shoved some eggs and bacon in his mouth, I was still in a slight daze so food was the thing on my mind.