Brand New

She was still the finest woman I had ever seen in my life and the most annoying, the whole baptism she didn't even look my way and we were standing next to each other the whole time; I mean as the godparents of Caspian and Ceren you would think she would of said 'hi' but no. I knew she was stubborn but I hadn't expected this out of her, I'd be lying if I said I didn't expect her to come crawling back within a couple days but as the days passed i realized she was more stubborn than I had thought, but I was still going to wait. Oh but when the little devil in the red jumpsuit in front of me decide to come to me and she would, she was gonna regret not coming sooner.

"Man stop staring at her so hard, she obviously isn't gonna come over here." Kosta punched my shoulder handing me a beer. After the the twins baptism we all gather at my aunt Giselle's house for dinner. I watched as she cradled Caspian laughing at something Anastasia said, I couldn't help but look her up and down compelling her to look at me; and as i looked back up I saw her eyes watching me. I grinned lifting my beer up as a hello and she flipped me off turning her attention back to her friends.

"Kosta's she'll come eventually." I smiled walking away I hadn't really spoken to anyone since getting here, and I knew my mama would have no problem finding me and complains my ear off if I didn't start. Giving Vae one more quick look I was shocked to see her already looking at me bitting her lip, oh she would be coming very soon.

********************************************

"Now come on Chris don't be dumb. You really want me to leave my niece and nephew's party for you?" I snorted looking the window at giant flower wall my sister had ordered for her babies. "You know damn well that ain't about to happen."

"I didn't invite you because A I've only known you for a month so the defense is still out on you. B I don't need no one in my business asking who you are. He ain't my daddy Chris I could give two shits about his opinion so if I actually wanted to invite you I would have. Now I gotta go. Yup I'll be coming over tonight, bye." I returned my phone to my suit pocket, sighing returning my sights on the outside. I watched as Anastasia and Sebastian took pictures in front of the wall looking at each other and the twins with so much love it almost made me want that for myself. Almost.

"So that was your man huh?" I rubbed my forehead trying to get rid of the headache that was already forming with the few words he spoke. I turned to look in the eyes of the big dick white devil my face looking him up and down in disgust.

"That was none of your goddamn business. Now if you'll excuse me my babies need me." I tried walking past but don't gently grabbed my arm causing me to stop and look into his green eyes, lust very apparent. I stared back my breathing hitched when he licked his lips as I remember the sinful things that mouth could do. He roughly pulled me to him his hands grabbing my ass so hard that I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips, which brought him too much joy. My breathing was heavy and my nipples harden against his hard chest as I looked into his eyes. Damn this fool was fine as fuck.

"Just so you know you are always my business." and just like that I was pulled back into reality and pushed him away which he allowed.

"Don't you ever put your hands on me without my permission you big ugly fuck." I stormed off but not before hearing,

"Whether it's on your feet or on your knees you will come to me Nevaeh." his deep voice radiated around me, cloaking me in something sinister.

***********************

"So when you gonna suck my dick?" Chris said breathing heavy after we fucked, I wish he would of just taken his ass to sleep like he usually did.

"When you gonna eat my pussy?" I asked now that I was somewhat out of my horny stupor, I was back to being annoyed. I couldn't believe this nigga just asked me that after one round of okay sex. It wasn't the first time he had asked for a blowjob but I told him from the jump if I wasn't getting head neither was he.