Man Hoes & Man Hoe Adjacent

"Beyonce who you telling." I said sitting outside of my friends house as Drunk in Love blasted through the stereo. Once I had made it back to my house I had taken another shower to calm down my nerves and figure out how in the fuck I got my ass into this mess, but quickly told myself I would enjoy the ride for as long as I could; one of us would eventually get bored of the other and then we could go our separate ways.

Somehow I hadn't managed to get out of the car when I noticed the bugatti Anthony dropped off at my house in earlier in the driveway.

"Bitch how you gonna let a man punk you out like this? It isn't like he gonna bend you over the dinner table with all your friends watching, just don't test him and you'll be fine." I told myself in the mirror making sure my makeup was flawless but I already knew it was so I was just stalling.

A knock on my window caused me to jump and damn near piss myself when I rolled down the window I was greeted with Sia and Paris' beautiful faces.

"You okay?" Sia asked like the worried mom friend she was.

"Yeah I'm fine." I rolled the window back up sighing deeply before getting out, I should of smoke a blunt before I got here but driving while high wasn't ideal. I hugged both girls and they hooked their arms around my waist as we walked toward the massive house.

"You sure you okay? You look like you want to throw up?" Paris said her hip bumping into mine.

"I'm good just working some complicated shit out in my mind."

"Does it have anything to with you going MIA last night?" Sia nudged but instead of answering I pulled out of their grasp opening the door being greeted with blinding lights.

"Why are all these lights are on? Just because you are rich now doesn't mean you should be raising an electricity bill just because." I yelled knowing my voice traveled hearing my friend laugh. Walking into the kitchen I took in Anastasia pulling something out of the oven.

"Where are my babies?"

"I swear I've become chopped liver to you." Anastasia laughed pulling me into a hug.

"I love you but girl you know I love me those little chubby cherubs a bit more, I told you this would happen so don't act shocked." We both laughed as she filled me in they were currently at their grandparents house to my disappointment. Soon the kitchen was filled with chatter as Jacob and Tyler showed up a few minutes after I did.

"So dinner will done in like 10 minutes can one of you guys go get those men." Anastasia asked and we all turned to look at Jacob he shook his head but headed off to Sebastian's den.

____________________

"Well, well, well look what we have here." I rolled my eyes watching Anthony's voice bust through the dining room, I had tried to strategically place myself between my friends but they had different idea, their musical chair happy asses made so Anthony had no choice but to sit next to me. "Nice to see everyone. Vae is especially a pleasure to see you again." he said joining us at the table his hand immediately going to my thigh causing me to squirm. My attention snapped up to see Kosta with some girl on his arm.

"Wait she was back there with you all?" I asked suspiciously, I mean no offence to home girl but I don't know how from Adam; for all I know she was back there letting them run a train on her. I mean of course Sebastian wouldn't participate doesn't mean he wouldn't watch.

"Vae don't" Kosta pleaded pulling the girls chair out and she looked around the table happily, Anthony squeezed my thigh and I knew he was telling me to back down but still.