Dry Spell

"I'm so bored my best friends are too busy for poor little me" I groaned swiveling in my chair "When did I become the old grandma friend who spends her time either working or sleeping, I'm getting boring in my old age." I pouted talking to myself, I usually didn't do such things but I was bored, horny and hungry in that order. I knew everyone thought I was having sex left and right but in all actuality it had been months, I mean I knew I could have it any time I wanted but even when I wanted it didn't feel right. They didn't know how to make my body sing some of them didn't even know how to kiss so I left. I just wanted someone who knew what I wanted and needed without me telling them so, was that too much to ask?

Looking down at my phone it had never been this dry but when I decided to go with my dickless days my phone followed suit. Looking down at the useless piece of machinery I prayed it would ring and pull me out of my dry spell, just a sign that it was okay for me to get some dick even if it wasn't the best I could live with one night of alright dick.

Dropping my phone when it blared I looked down at screen I cursed that the higher power that answered my plea, this wasn't what I was talking about but I still answered it already bored of the conversation. "What do you want Anthony?"

"Is that anyway to treat your future baby daddy?" I could hear a lot of commotion in the background he was probably at another party, lucky ass.

"I have to be able to have kids to have a baby daddy now what do you want?" I said once more the sooner I could get back to praying for some dick that wasn't his.

He chuckled at me he was the only man I knew who continued to do so. Once I put a man in his place his chuckles would die down into one of two things anger or shock; usually the first but never Anthony he seemed to take everything I said with a grain of salt as if I was telling a joke only he got and it pissed me off to no end. "Look Red Queen I just called to see if you wanted to come to a party at my house."

"Now why in the hell would I do that? Last time I went to one of your little parties my best friend had to face off with some bitch because you just be inviting any and everybody? Not to mention your ass lives all the way in Malibu" I stopped spinning in my chair to ask.

Anthony groaned "Look that wasn't my fault, and I know your ass is bored because my cousins are probably reading to their unborn fetus and your friends probably ditched you for their SO too. Now I'm out here trying to offer you free drinks and a good time so get your ass dress and get over here, I'm sure you still have my address so see you soon Red Queen." He hung up leaving me speechless, I know this nigga did not just hand up on me I thought.

Getting up I shook my head "Bastard." I stalked off to my bedroom to shower and get dressed, I could stay at home all alone but if I did that it would be just BOB and I again, at least going to this party gave me the options.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

    As much as I hated Anthony I had to admit the man had great taste when it came to houses. His was pretty much all glass, so walking up you could see everyone in the house partying it up having a good time. Making my way through the crowded house it was impossible for me not to bump into bodies that girated and swayed to music playing over the built in sound system, some even just standing in place blocking people from passing through peacefully; maybe I was getting old because I was already getting pissed off.

    After what felt like a millennia and a day I finally reached the alcohol and I couldn't help but smile seeing all my favorite drinks displayed on the bar counter for the taking, and for the little stunt Anthony pulled earlier I was gonna take a few of the high priced bottles home with me. Pouring myself jack and coke minus the coke I squeezed back into the crowd to find found a spot outside I wasn't in the mood to dance so watching and drinking free alcohol was gonna be my night.