Dating Games

"I'm not saying I hate men but what I am saying is all men ain't shit, wait that's a lie my grandpa is cool other than that men ain't shit." I arched my brow answering my dates question.

He smirked and I already knew what was coming "I'm an exception right?" I shook my head no "And why not?" he reached over the table caressing my hand and I let him.

"For started you have spent the last 30 minutes talking about you and not asking a single question about me and when you did it was turned back around to you, but I'm not in the mood to hurt anyone's feeling' so let's just finish eating our meal and we can go our separate ways." I pulled my hands from his taking out my sanitizer. The moment we met at the restaurant he just talked about himself. About his job, about his hobbies, about him him him. Whenever I tried to get a word in I would be interrupted so after the third interruption I just stopped talking and decided to just get through without a fight.

"Damn you kind of mean huh?" He smiled sitting back in his seat, nodding at the server as she dropped off our food.

I shrugged "Nope I'm just honest. Take it or leave it." I had met this man how most people my age met their dates online his conversation was eh but after a month or so I accepted his invitation for dinner, I was regretting it so much I should've trusted my gut.

"Well how about I be honest too. I would love to take you home. How about it?"

I shook my head "Nah you look like you might have bed bugs... I'm good." I took a bite of my chicken as his face twisted in anger.

"Wow, what crawled your ass and died?"

"Probably one of your bed bugs friends." I chuckled knowing this date was about to go from bad to worse. Sometimes I swear it was me but then I remembered I just put out the energy I'm given so it was definitely him.

"That's it you so disrespectful for someone who is paying for your meal. You could at least show some gratitude." He gruffed I raised my eyebrow at him I could see him cussing me out in his head.

"Oh thank you sir for buying me me this meal that cost 15.99 plus tax and extra thank you for allowing me to get a drink with that order. Let me get on my knees suck you off." I got up standing in front of him "Well come on pull your chair out so I can properly thank you." I put my hands on my hips.

He got up fast causing the chair to fall back "Bitch you crazy!" he walked away.

"Everything okay ma'am?" Our server came over looking scared out of her mind.

"Not really but it will be once I get home. Sorry about that here you go. Keep the change." I smiled handing her 60 dollars before leaving the restaurant. Another one bites the dust I thought driving away, I couldn't wait to get home and pull out my bong.

*********************************************

"I promise I am trying to be good. Damn how am I the only friend without a partner? Like I don't think it's fair that y'all are getting good sex whenever and I'm not." I laughed letting the smoke roll off my tongue.

"Vae. Maybe if you were nicer." Anastasia sighed on the other side of the phone I knew she wasn't judging me just worried.

I sat up in my bed "Blah, blah, blah. Nicer my ass. You say nicer I say settle and the last thing I'm gonna do is settle for some man who can't even ask me what I do for a living. I'm good. I guess my ass will be forever alone. Now enough about me but not really what in the fuck am I supposed to wear to a country club?"

Anastasia chuckled "Whatever make you comfortable, actually scratch that just something simple. Now I gotta go and see if I can try and convince Sebastian to come with us tomorrow. I love you see you tomorrow."