On Your Knees

"Three times for the birthday bitch, fuck it up if it's your birthday." I twerked as the club cheered me on, tonight was my night and I was about to enjoy tonight. I twisted on the pole putting all those lessons to use, as I used my upper body strength to hold on to the side of the pole I kicked around. When the song came to an end I took a bow making sure to hold my the top to my chainmail dress, didn't need a nip slip even though these people probably saw my ass cheeks and panties while I was on the pole.

 When the song came to an end I took a bow making sure to hold my the top to my chainmail dress, didn't need a nip slip even though these people probably saw my ass cheeks and panties while I was on the pole

"Holy shit that was great!" I grinned as Tyler and Jacob helped me down off the pole area and pulled me into a hug.

"Bitch you got the men in here drooling and the women jealous, now let's go back to the table." I nodded throwing my arms around Anastasia, so happy she finally got out of the house to have a little fun, Sebastian was at home with the babies. Tonight it was just Sia, Tyler, Jacob, Anastasia, Paris and I basically a girls night for my birthday and it couldn't get better than this. When we made it back to the VIP section I made my ass bent over hands on my knee making my ass clap once more before popping a squat putting my birthday crown back on.

"27 has never looked so damn fine!" I smiled taking a shot of Henny slapping my thigh feeling the burn go down my throat. I mean it wasn't my actual birthday since the twins were born in the same month I decided to push it back until all my friends could celebrate with me and it took more than a few months but we had finally gotten here. So for all intensive purposes it was my birthday tonight.

"You got that right." I mysterious voice came out of nowhere and I looked up to see a hispanic looking guy smiling standing on the other side of the rope. "I'm Reese one of your many admires after your little performance." I looked him up and down he was good looking with his shaved head and juicy lips, making me wonder what that mouth do.

I looked over at my friends and they all nodded and Anastasia mouthed it was my birthday, I nodded to the guard to let him in. He quickly made it way over sitting next to me.

"So Reece you hear alone?"

"No my people are over there, but then we all saw this pretty young thing get up on stage and well they understand why I had to ditch them." He played with my fingers and I watched as my friends just smirked.

"I'm honored" I said sarcastically.

"So how long have you all known each other?"

I rolled my eyes pulling my fingers from him crossing my legs and he watched the motion.

"Did you come here to make small talk or did you come over here for a reason."

"Poor guy never had a chance." I heard Jacob say and I knew all my friends were nodding their head agreeing.

"Black Widow is about to strike." Paris said causing me to chuckle at the nickname she gave me and everyone else seemed to go along with it, I knew why and I could say they were wrong.