Deep Like

"Aye!" I yelled as I got in the middle of the dance circle and twerked and did some old school dance moves. I loved the Clark family reunions although they weren't blood related most of them treated me like I was family and we always had a good time. The reunions always took place on grandma Monique's property. Good music, mostly good people and the best food I was in heaven and another great thing was I had dick on tap with me on this trip. Anthony was getting along with everyone and of course the same thirsty hoes that were after Sebastian the first time he came down were after my man. It was funny watching trying to avoid getting caught by some of those long nailed hussies. I expected the grilling my grandma did for Sebastian would be the same for Anthony but she simply said:

"Well if you've made it this far with this one you must be a not only strong willed but a good one. Want some sweet tea?" I couldn't help but look between them mouth open shocked, as they talked about me like I wasn't there.

"Girl I like him please telling me you are keeping him around?" My grandma said as I took a seat next to my mama, tired from all dancing I had just finished doing.

"Until her gets on my nerves." I smiled taking a bite of food of my mom's plate.

"Don't let her fool you grandma, he's constantly getting on her nerves he's not going anywhere any time soon." Anastasia laughed bouncing a clapping Ren on her lap, and Cas was with his dad playing with the other toddler boys. My babies had gotten so big so fast they were already saying a few words, and walking soon I would be threatening their partners life if they ever hurt my babies at this rate.

"Oh don't I know it when she told me she was bring a man with her to visit me and met the family I was how you kids say shook. ANd they have been together for almost a year double shook, but it's good to see you happy and in love Vae." My mother cooed and coughed loudly choking on her last statement.

"In love?" My voice raised a few octavie "Mama are you out of your mind? Do I like him as a person? Yeah he's good people and he doesn't taken anything I say to heart. Do I like what that dick do? Hell yes. Does that mean I'm 'in love'? Fuck no. OWWWW!" I yelled as I started receiving pops from both my mom and grandmother. "I'm sorry."

"Vae baby I didn't know you were this dumb, you'll understand soon." My grandma shook her head and switched the subject to something else.

**************************

"So why did we never get together?" Glenn asked coming to sit next to me at the pool, I was tired of being around the adults so the pool was the best option until now.

I lifted my sunglasses up take a quick peek. "Hello Glenn. I'm doing well, how are you?"

He chuckled "I was great when I heard you were coming this year, but it changed when I heard you were bringing a boyfriend. Nevaeh the woman who didn't date has a boyfriend, you wound me a long time fan of yours."

I rolled my eyes but laughed, Glenn and I alway flirted whenever I came in town even went out to drinks from time to time he's a chill dude who knew his place for the most part. "And yet you brought a little honey bunny? For what? To make me jealous?"

"Did it work?" I could hear the hope in his voice.

"Not in the slightest."

"So you in love with the big ole white boy?"

I turned to him with a look of disgust and he held his hands up in surrender "I am so sick and tired of everyone saying that. Shit ya girl gets some good dick in her life and she doesn't want to kill the man all the time and suddenly she's in love."

"Hey calm down killer. Also TMI didn't mean to offend you. A nigga was just taken back you show up here with a white boy on your own making googly-ow! looking all happy and tame-ow! I was just shocked! Shit stop hitting on me." He groaned grabbing my hand.

"Stop talking stupid shit and you won't get popped."

"What I'm trying to say is you look happy Vae, and I mean happier than usual. I knew we flirted and had our fun but I thought one day I would be the one to make you feel that way." I turned back to look at the kids and sighed. Glenn was a nice guy and extremely attractive but he was kind of a cornball he thought the way to my heart or better yet my panties was to try and sweet talk me he never pushed the limits, which I liked. He knew when to flirt and when to back off and something about that just made him undateable in my book, now unfuckable was another story but he was merely subpar.

"What's going on over here?" I sighed deeply my relaxing pool nap was getting further and further away.

"Hey man I'm Glenn. Nice tats you got there."

"Thanks bro." Anthony dabbed him up. "Anthony."

I laid back down on my pool chair putting my towel over my head "Alright cool. Anthony I fucked Glenn once. Glenn, this is Anthony the man I'm currently fuck. Now if yall could go compare how good my pussy is somewhere else. I'm trying to nap to the sounds of kids playing in the pool not men about to compare dick size." Both of the men were silent but I heard them scurry away probably to do just that, but I was glad they weren't around me.

Fucking love. I'm sure if I was in love with Anthony I would be the first to know, but not only wasn't I not in love with Anthony but love was nothing more than a fairytale. I was not in love with Anthony, did I love the things he did not only to me but for me? Of course. The people around me were insane if they thought it was anything more than deep like.