Vegas

I swear any other maid of honor might as well just hand me her crown right now because I was that bitch. As I walked into the suite I got us for the weekend bachelorette I knew this would be amazing. The Butler or whatever showed us around and I followed as my friends looked around in awe I mean this place was bigger than my apartment, after this weekend was up I may just stay behind here and live here for the rest of my life.

"FUCK THIS PLACE IS NICE! Like we are about to be drunk all day everyday for the next three day." I smiled jumping on the couch my friends looked at me a little crazy before joining me I couldn't think of a better group of people to spend this dickless weekend with.

Hearing banging on the door Sia bounced off the couch her curly brown hair dropping perfectly in place as she answered the door moving to the side to let whoever it was in; when I saw who I wanted to bang my head again the wall.

I groaned "Fool what the fuck do you want? How in the hell did you know we were here?" I crossed my arms stepping up to Anthony who had his arms crossed as well.

He kissed his teeth "Imagine my surprise when me and my buddies were lead to the one story villa when I wanted the two... and after some persuading finding out you somehow beat me to it." He stared down at me like I was suppose to be scared.

I shook my head "Sucks to suck my nigga... not everything is about you should of booked this shit sooner. Plus your asses have already been up in here let us poor unfo- wait I told your ass NOT TO PICK THE PALMS, WHAT OTHER ROOM WOULD WE STAY IN?" I told this man multiple times where we would be staying so our paths wouldn't cross, and yet her he was. "I SWEAR your ass is so dumb... if you honestly thought my ass was going to stay in those cheap ass peasant room when my friend is marrying a billionaire you got it wrong, and if I would I told your ass different HOTELS. I swear your mind is always on pussy you can't think about anything else, whatever you can stay in the hotel but I see your ass or any of 'your boys' and you are the one getting fucked up. Now get gone." I shooed him out the door, his fine ass was always testing my patience and I was starting to think he did it on purpose. He loved to get a rise out of me and since he kept acting this way he always did.

"Your pussy is the only one on my mind." He said under his breath looking around the group, I was glad to see I was the only one to hear it. I still popped him upside his head for good measure.

I turned my attention to my friend who watched us with a smirk on her face "Ana if I find out you snuck away to see Sebastian I'm beating your ass too, actually you better be with one of us at all time. Even when you taking a shit I bought poo-pourri so the smell won't be a problem." She rolled her eyes heading to the bar she was speaking my language now.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Our days were spent poolside, shopping, eating, and drinking I had dick everything from dick cake to dick sunglasses, but tonight would rival it all tonight was the official bachelorette party us as the bridal party had decided to go party hopping from one club to another drinking and dancing was in the stars. I was so glad I saved the best club for last because it was poppin; and i knew it would only get better when Anastasia ordered a round of shots for the whole club the rich bitch I love her. Coming back to the table she engulfed me in a hug kissing my cheek.

"Vae you are the greatest maid of honor of all time! Thank, thank you I have had sooooo much fun." Our friends laughed as she rocked us back and forth but if she was having a great time so was I that was all that mattered to me. Watching a group of men on in particular walking toward us I held on to Anastasia tight making sure she couldn't turn back around. "What the HELL are y'all doing here? I told you if I saw you again this week I would hurt you." She tried to wiggle free but I just held her tighter.

I looked Anthony up and down and damn was he looking good. He was dressed in a black dress shirt where the first three buttons were undone allowing his tattoo to peak through, matching black pants that hugged his thighs so well I was envious.

"Sorry Red Queen... we didn't know you guys be here, plus this is the place to be this week so of course we'd be here. We didn't know you were here until Bash saw his girl at the DJ booth buying shots for the whole fucking building... and I thought to myself fuck Vae let's go say hey." Anthony laugh seemed to boom bringing out of my lusty thoughts as I took in his last comment.

"You fuck-" I was interrupted as Ana broke through my grasp running and throwing herself into her man's arms. I watched as she loved up on Sebastian saying how much they missed each other they were so cute it made me sick. She turned to me those doe like brown eyes boring into mine begging me to let them stay. This was so suppose to be a straight dickless weekend.

I groaned nodding "Fine y'all can stay but you guys are buying drinks for the rest of the night, and keep this asshole away from me." I smiled pointing at Anthony with my middle finger as he just smiled taking one of the shots we left out.

"You know what I find funny?" Oh shit drunk Ana was funny but damn was she mess so I knew whatever she was gonna say was about to be fucked up.

"What do you find funny?" Jac laughed as she kissed her husband cheek.

"I find it funny that my friends aka Sia, Tyler and Nevaeh were ALWAYS LIKE Anastasia." She laughed I'm guessing that was supposed to be us but I'm not sure "Anastasia you need to get some dick, and I was always like no no no I'm okay being single.BUT the moment I get some dick they are like you can't have it for a whole week, like what? You wanted me to get it, i got it but now I can't have it? Where's the fun in that? I mean Sia got laid this week." She turned to Sia and Paris, so I wasn't the only one who noticed "Tyler got laid this week... and his man was allowed to stay with him, Vae got laid this week, and I'm pretty sure both Jaq and Lis snuck off and got laid this week. EVERYONE got laid this week but me and mine... how is that fucking fair?I'M JUST TRYING TO FUUUUCK" I was gonna let her know that my shit was off limits to everyone but she was having a good time and who was I to ruin that.

"Oh my fuck. Is this what you guys meant?" Lisbeth smiled as Anastasia was still pouting shit girl you and me both wanted to be get dick down but she didn't see me pouting.

"Damn... sis we need to get you tipsy a little more often." James said causing all of us to laugh until Sebastian lead her off to the dance floor did she cheer up.

Watching them grind on the dance floor to Rihanna I turned to my fellow wedding party members "Sooo bet 1000 she'll be getting pregnant tonight." I raised my eyebrow looking at the group who turned their attention from me to them back to me.

"100 and I'm in" James smiled shaking my hand.

"Why are you rich people so stingy with your money but I'm game." I chuckled taking out my phone so I could write down everyone's wagers.

"Okay I'm saying honeymoon and I'm good with 100" Tyler chimed in dancing in his seat kissing Jacob on the cheek and everyone else agreed 100 dollars and honeymoon these people were about to pay my rent for a month and didn't even know, but I was happy.

"I'll do 1000 and I say a year from now, they want to enjoy some married life fucking before bring kids into the fold." Anthony's grin got bigger meaning there was a stipulation "But if I win Vae I don't want you money."

He leaned over whispering into my ear "If I win I want you to sit on my face." I coughed scooting away making sure my face didn't read how turned on I was. 

***********************************************

This is just a little filler chapter. I know I've been updating everyday but I will not be updating again until Friday.