Shook

It had been a month since Anthony's party and I was still shook to my core. I prided myself on never needing a man, but Anthony was doing something to me and to be honest he had always done something to me. From the moment we met I felt myself being pulled in direction he oozed man but he also wasn't afraid to show his feminine side; it was no shocker when everyone thought we were hooking up from the jump but I knew better to get in bed with a man I knew was too much like me; a dominant. Finally after years of cat and mouse Anthony finally let me know exactly what he wanted me to do; submit, and I had no idea what I should do.

"Ty tell me you aren't busy, Anastasia and Sia are having dinner with the Basiles?" I said

"Well hello to you too."

"Hey, now answer."

He kissed his teeth "I'm not busy Jacob and I just finished a movie why? What's up?"

"Can you come over you can bring Jacob too." I begged I need to talk to someone about this before I exploded into a sexually frustrated mess.

"Bitch it's 11pm what could you obviously need to talk about this late? Did you finally get the-" He clapped his hand, I stuck my middle finger up even though he couldn't see it.

"Shut up it's literally an emergency it's about Anthony."

"I'll be there ASAP. Jacob put some clothes on we gotta go to Vae's!" Tyler said hanging up before I could get another word in.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"So what the fuck am I supposed to do? Like do I let him get up in my guts or nah? Like it's obviously been leading up to this but like damn I can't tell a lie I don't know if I'm ready." I asked finishing telling them about what happened a month ago.

"Bitch I can't believe a man is making you question yourself, is hell freezing over? Actually since it's Ant I'm not shocked. The real problem is you know his ass will having  you say 'yes sir' and shit like that and your ass is scared to be put in your place." Tyler retorted but that wasn't going to stop me from denying it even if I asked for his assistance.

Jacob put his hand on mine causing me to look up at him "Look love. We all see the chemistry between you and Anthony. Is it possible the reason you are scared to sleep with him is because you're afraid to fall in love?" I scoffed at that. I didn't believe in that type of fairytale shit at least not for myself.

"Don't scoff at my baby he is telling you the truth. You're a hardass and with a big ass mouth but when Anthony is around you get all tongue tied which is probably why whenever he does come around you either ignore him completely or roast him non-stop, because if he gets a word in your ass is gonna be sitting there like a fish out of water." Tyler mouth opened and closed as he mimicked a fish.

"Maybe you should give him a chance?" Jacob interjected before I could punch Tyler in the throat

"I say let him fuck and if it's bad at least you know you tried and it didn't work, an if it's good them see where it goes from there." Tyler shrugged

I groaned their words not helping me one bit as they did the angel/demon routine "Ya girl is so sexually deprived I'm thinking about getting into bed with satan himself. Like that man makes me so fucking mad if I let him between these luscious thigh that's it I will not be able to live it down. I'm done talking about this I need to get high." I got up abruptly causing both of them to jump a little.

"All I'm saying is if I was single and Anthony went that way the moment he threw me on his bed I would've dropped my drawers and got into spread eagle, his for the taking. Actual fuck that the moment he showed the slightest interest in me I would've dropped it low for him. Have you seen that man shit he is fine as fuck." Tyler went on as I rolled a blunt, I eyed Jacob seeing if he was gonna get is man before he came in my living room.

"So you like men with muscle and tattoos?" Jacob asked innocently, Tyler's eyes went wide finally realizing he went to lala land.

"Shit not like that I'm just saying, you know what if he came up to you and you were single and he said 'Jacob get on all four so I can fuck you from behind.' Your ass would be there on the count of three."

"Actually..." Jacob tried to come up with something smart but it died on his tongue, we all knew Anthony was irresistible we had all seen how men and women alike drooled over him, and I prided myself on not being one of those people but it seems my mind was starting to change.