Epilogue

"I want to thank everyone for coming out to my birthday party! Special shout out to my best friends for arranging everything and my husband for paying for it all. I also want to thank you all for putting up with me for so many years. I know I haven't always been the easiest person to have around and even now I still have my struggles but thank you for always being there for me." I curtsied as everyone clapped.

With therapy and the proper medication, I was like a totally different person, and I was proud of myself. I haven't had any bouts of extreme anger since I blacked out four years ago and when I did get angry I was able to talk myself down from acting out.

Getting off the makeshift stage I headed to where Anthony and my mom were standing, whispering.

"Even after I married you, you are still trying to get at my mama." I laughed kissing my mom who was smiling like a madwoman before moving into Anthony's open arms. He looked down at me kissing my forehead "That isn't a denial." I kissed my teeth.

"Anyways son, I will definitely be there for you."

"Suspect..." I whispered to myself.

"Wife dance with me." Anthony pulled me to the dancefloor.

We waltz something I had learned for our wedding because I didn't want to be that awkward couple that just spun in circles for their first dance.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I can't just look at my beautiful wife with love in my eyes?"

"Not when you are looking suspicious." that made him snort.

"Little faith, anyways in about an hour all the randoms are leaving I got a surprise for you." That made me eye him even more, but I decided against saying anything.

When we first started talking about our wedding, I honestly thought I wanted a huge wedding like Anastasia but after two months of planning I realized that shit wasn't for me; so instead, we decided for a small wedding in Anastasia's backyard with our loved ones and a huge rager of reception it was very us. Me almost throwing hands at Anthony's rude ass grandma was even more on-brand for me. Instead of moving into my house or his, he surprised me with a house pretty much right next to Anastasia and I'm sure he and Sebastian were regretting it with how much time we spent together.

Speaking of Anastasia "Hey babe doesn't it seem like Ana has been avoiding me, I mean even tonight she gives me small talk and then runs away. It's fucking weird."

He looked over my head not making eye contact "Nah she seems fine to me."

"Mmmm..."

**********************

"Alright now that everyone who isn't important has left." Anthony beamed from the stage.

"That's rude!" My mother-in-law gasped, wagging her finger at him causing all of us to laugh. By the divine intervention of some sort Claudia and I actually got along quite well, I think once she realized I truly loved her son and I wasn't going anywhere she decided to fake it until eventually she actually started to like me.

"Sorry, sorry. What I meant to say is now that we are surrounded by the people who love us the most, I have something to say. Baby will you come to the stage and Anastasia will you join us?" I walked up the stage looking like an idiot who had no idea what was going on, but Anastasia was looking cool a cucumber.

"Are yall having an affair, because this really isn't the time or place to tell me." I could feel everyone roll their eyes at me, with that stupid accusation even I wanted to roll my eyes at myself. Anastasia was three kids deep with Sebastian adding little Chiara right after my wedding, and they were still madly in love.

"I was kidding jeesh."

Anastasia shook her head with a smile grabbing my hands. "I'm pregnant."

"What?" I looked at her wide-eyed.

"These embryos took, I'm three months-" Before she could say anything else I grab her to bring her into the biggest hug ever.

A year after our wedding we decided to have sit down with Anastasia to see if she would be our surrogate, of course, she said yes but every time we did an IVF treatment the embryo never took, just last year I decided to stop it was getting too painful. Anthony, Anastasia, and even Sebastian convinced me to do it one more time, and I agreed as long as they didn't keep me in the loop with the process at all.

"Wait this is why your asses have been so sketchy?" I questioned with tears streaming down my face, Anastasia pulled away from me looking me in the eyes.

"Your gonna be a mom, thank you for letting me give you this gift." She kissed my forehead before Anthony took her place.

"We are gonna be parent..." I whispered as he took hold of me.

"We are. Sorry, we kept it from you this long we wanted to make sure everything was okay before we clued you in. I love you and I can't wait until she's here."

"It's a girl?" I cried even louder I could feel everyone we loved crowding around us, but my eyes refused to leave Anthony's.

He nodded "Yup we are having a girl, god help me." He chuckled making me punch him. "See this is what I mean I'm sure she's gonna be a mini-you, I'm scared."

"Whatever you love and spoil me, I'm sure you are gonna do the same for her."

"Damn right!"

"YALL IMMA BE A MOTHERFUCKING MOM!" I yelled and everyone cheered, our loved one all coming to congratulate us.

********************

A/N: YALL IM FINISHED! This is the end for Naveah and Anthony, as well as Anastasia. It has been a wild ride, and honestly, I never thought I would make it this far. I want to thank each and every one of you for giving my stories a chance, giving Neaveh and Anastasia a chance even with all their flaws lol. I really hope to one day get these stories edited and may be published, but who knows.

Love you all and now I can focus on finishing Monster In The Woods and maybe some of my other stories I have put away.