Daddy Gallo

I swear rich people are something else I thought as Anthony guided me into the venue where his grandma's birthday party was taking place. In the middle of the room there was a circled bar with a giant chandelier hanging over it, off to the sides there was at least 20 tables that held about 10 people each. Up front there was a stage with a smaller table with a dance stage right in from of that, the place was bad as fuck like it was gorgeous Gigi did the damn thing.

Everyone one was already here because Anthony just had to join me in the shower causing us to be late. Just thinking about it now I was still pissed, I hated being late and my little thotty ass just bent over and took it; literally.

"Vae don't be that way. No one even noticed we were-"

"Ant what took you so long? Nonna was looking for you." Sebastian said and I snapped my neck to glare at ANthony before pulling Sebastian into a hug.

Anthony rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged.

"Where's Anastasia at?"

"Nope, you aren't getting away that easily. You can see her whenever. You gotta meet my grandparents and parents. Lets go." Anthony smiled pulling me away from Sebastian.

"Good luck!" Sebastian yelled out which Anthony replied to with a swift middle finger.

"They aren't that bad." He tried to confront me but I couldn't lie I was nervous about meeting the man I'm fucking parents, like what am I supposed to say. 'Hello Mr. and Mrs. Gallo your son gets on my nerves but he blows my back out like no other so I accept it.' I wasn't the type of chick you introduced to your parents or brought family parties, I knew what I saw a strength was also a weakness. My ass was too loud, too noisy and to hard headed for my own good. If someone was going to act froggy I was going to leap before that got a chance to.

After about 10 minutes of talking to other people in Anthony's family we finally made it to an area where is grandmother and grandfather were talking to some people, they were speaking in Italian and I had no idea what they were saying.

"Nonni, genitori! Scusate il ritardo, il traffico era brutto." Anthony's big ass barged through wrapping his arms around the two women standing next to each other, before giving a just as big hug to the men.

"None ' una scusa. E se morissi per aspettarti?" The oldest of the two women belted out pinching Anthony's cheek lovingly before he bent down so she could kiss where she had pinched.

"Impossibile che tu sia forte come Dio stesso." I watched confused as hell as to what they were saying as the four of them caught up and I was okay just standing behind Anthony watching him interact with his family.

"Now grandson don't be rude introduce us to the beautiful woman behind you." Mr. Basile smiled down at me and damn I only saw him for a few moments at Anastasia wedding but seeing him up close he was an attractive older man.

"Sorry, this is Nevaeh Thomas my friend." He pulled me close, his arm wrapping around my waist staying there.

"Hi nice to meet you all. Happy Birthday Mrs. Basile." I smiled shaking their hands, not missing the look of displeasure both the woman had on their faces especially Mrs. Gallo. Anastasia had told me the grandma was Anti-American and I guess so was the Anthony's mother; it would be best for them to keep their opinions to themselves.

"You are absolutely stunning my darling. Please tell me my son is treating you right?" Mr. Gallo asked and I would be lying if I didn't admit to having a small crush on him. He was gorgeous older man with a salt and pepper beard and deep as voice.

"Yeah he's treating me fine. Trust me if he wasn't I would not be standing here."

"Yes from what we heard about you from Anthony you are quite the firecracker, we should of have dinner one night together."