Off Day

DOUBLE UPLOAD!! <3 <3

Laughing at the scene on my tv I groaned as my phone started ringing, I pressed ignore everyone knew this was my only day off for the next week and bugging me meant death.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed into the phone muting my tv, pissed that someone interrupted my me time. Noting that if this was my mama or the grandparents my ass would be grass.

"Vae, is Anastasia with you guys?" Sebastian said on the other end panic in his voice causing me to sit up.

I shook my head feeling heart fall to my feet "No, I thought she was with you tonight, I haven't talked to her all day actually. Why what's going on?" I quickly got off my couch running into my closet throwing on one of my black jumpsuits, something was wrong.

"What the fuck do you mean you didn't go...Okay well have you tried the find my iphone app? Well get on it and text me the address i'll meet you there, yeah call Ant it's best we have back up. See you soon." I knew I didn't like that Hudson dude for a reason. When Anastasia introduced him I saw how he looked at her and I didn't like it one bit I could tell he was a creep; I tried over and over to tell her but she was to nice and now I could feel in my guy something was wrong. Running down the stairs in my apartment building I was thinking of all the ways I was gonna make that asshole pay for hurting my friend, if he thought Sebastian was gonna make him hurt he had another thing coming.

As I pulled up to the spot I could see Sebastian and Anthony walking up to the door and I quickly walked up joining them with a pissed look on my face.

"It's either me or death!" We heard Hudson yell and we looked at each other scared but also determined

"I choose death"

"Okay I'll kill you after I-" Hudson wasn't able to get a word out because Sebastian stormed into the room pulling him to the floor delivering blow after blow to his face.

As he did that I made quick work untying my friend "Are you okay babe? " I checked over her  noting the bruise on her face trying to keep how scared I really was hidden.

She sobbed holding on to me refusing to let me go "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was so wrong and you were all right. I'm sorry." She repeated over and over all I could do was pat her head trying to confront her but I knew I wasn't what she need, I wasn't her crutch anymore.

I turned to see an unconscious Hudson as Sebastian kept on delivery blows "Sebastian stop.. Get Anastasia out of here." I said calmly he listened getting up heading over to his her fist covered in blood as he picked her up bridal style.

"Don't worry man well take care of this.." I smiled nodding over to Anthony who cracked his knuckles at the same time as me.

    Waiting for Hudson was started to get boring, I couldn't have my fun until he was awake and he was taking forever. Anthony had tried speaking to me in time we had been stuck in the small shed but I all my mind could think about was all the ways I was gonna torture the man currently retrained to the fall.

"So baby girl what's the plan?" I rolled my eyes looking at the large man beside me, his decided it was best to take his shirt off so I could see his torso of tattoos completely and let me say damn. Every Time I saw him shirtless I was left speechless; I wanted to ride him like a bronco but I wouldn't because that would mean he won.

"Well when he- well well well looks like I'll show you better than I can tell you." I smiled sinsterly watching as Hudson groaned his eyes darting around the room startled, and they got even bigger when they landed on ANthony; but little did he know I was the one he need to worry about.

I tsk watching his eyes dart over to me good boy "Aww Hudson we met again, and not on good terms." I stood over him grabbing his face with my fingers digging into the skin. "Now you hurt someone very near and dear to my heart, and well you have to pay for that."