I Hate Weddings

I fucking hate weddings, especially ones I did actually need to go to. So why I decided to go to one with someone I'm not even sure I like was baffling. Whenever I worked a wedding my goal was to get in and get out as fast as possible and I wanted to drink bleach whenever I was asked to stay, but here I was looking in the mirror deciding on what makeup I wanted to do. Anthony had called earlier saying he would have a car pick me up at 11 am and since then I honestly thought about calling it off every second.

I decided to keep my makeup simple with a very beautiful halo eye and nude lip, I may have went in with the highlight I wanted to be beaming. I made sure every part of my body was completely lotioned because looking like I rolled around in baby powder was not the look I was going for; giving myself a once over once I was completely dressed I could help but smile because damn I'm beautiful beyond comparison. Truly. Honestly. A Goddess among men.

********************************************************

"So Mr. Driver do you work for the asshole or are you just here for the night?" I turned to look at the older white man who seemed uncomfortable with my presence beside him.

"I work for the family..." He said with a small smile

Fixing my titties making sure the boob tape was still holding I laughed "Hmmm... I always found it weird that rich people seem to have both a driver and like 8 billion cars. Why is that? "

"Too much money... but I'm grateful or else I wouldn't have a job." He covered his mouth realizing what he had said.

I crossed my fingers nodding "It's fine your secret is safe with me."

"So why are you sitting up here? I mean-"

"Nah I get it. I feel really weird sitting in the back by myself so here I am." I clapped looking at him with a smile, I spent the rest of the time talking to Francis as he told me about his life.

"Ma'am we are here." The small smile he started with was now I big ole toothy one.

"Thanks a lot home slice. Have a great day! I'll probably see you later but it will probably be a little less sober. Byaaaa" I hopped out the car straightening out my dress and making sure the titties looked on point once more. Walking up to the venue I could already tell it's one of those over the top rich people weddings, but that was perfect because I love expensive alcohol. I tried to pretend like I didn't notice people staring at me but it was getting hard and my smile was fading.

I stopped in front of a burly looking guard in a suit "Name?"

"Excuse me?"

"What is your name?"

"Nevaeh Thomas."

"Go ahead..." he motioned me in but not before fucking me with his eyes.

"Would you like me to take off my clothes since you are looking at me like you know me on a personal level?" I walked away before I could hear whatever he would say.

*************************************************************************

I could hear and smell the moment Anthony came out the pheromone skyrocketed and the woman let out low whistle, groans or whatever horny noises they thought fit the moment, the woman on his arm was really pretty and I could tell she was holding on tighter than the others. When the bride walked out all I could do was shake my head whoever did her makeup had fucked her up, her eyelashes were to long, contour too harsh and lip colour did not match was a big no no I kind of felt bad for the girl. My pity went away as soon as the actually ceremony started it was boring as hell the preacher's voice was monotone and he was putting me to sleep; and the man sitting next me tried so hard to make it look like he wasn't staring at my chest causing his wife to nudge him a few times.