Bwana

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day ya filthy animals! Here's a lil something something please be aware Sexual Content Ahead! 😊👅💦

********

Sitting in the uber I made sure to sit as far from Anthony as possible my mind running wild. The way he looked at me when he sat me down in the uber let me know exactly what he had plan for tonight if I let him, that was still up for debate.

"So you trying to fuck or nah?" I need to hear the words to help me decide what I wanted to do tonight. He hummed before looking me up and down causing me to shutter under his gaze, the way he was looking at me caused my stomach to swell and my pussy to clench, and just like that he looked away like it he just wasn't fucking me with his eyes.

"So  that's a yes.... Well what if I say no?" I was met with silence once more I knew the uber driving was probably listening to this juicy gossip to share to whoever he pleased in the near future. "Look you just throw me over your shoulder like 'I Tarzan you Jane' and now you want to be silent okay fine I'm in. If you wanna play these little games lets play." His head snapped back to me his eyes searching mine for any lie.

"Then let's play." He smirked I expected him to close the space between us but he didn't he just continued to look out the window, thinking about whatever is sadistic ass was thinking about.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Taking off my jacket as soon as I walked in his house, I looked around. It was my first time being there without a bunch of people being around. It was extremely clean and the decor was on point with the dark colour scheme; bachelor pad.

"What did I tell you about wearing shit like that?"  He leaned against his front door causing me to turn around to face him, a smirk playing on my face.

"Last time I checked you aren't my grandparents or my mama so whatever you said concerning my choice of outfit is well none of your fucking business." He crossed his arm his shirt sleeve bunching up in the process. He looked so delicious standing there watching me from his joggers that showed his shapely thigh so well to the simple t shirt that hugged his body like a glove, I just wanted to rip them off to get to the real prize.

He moved slightly bringing me out of my lustful thoughts "You just like pissing me off huh?" He walked over stopping a half a foot shy of where I was standing.

"You aren't that special this is how I am with everyone, now let's cut the shit. Don't you forget that we are here on my terms are we clear?" I crossed my arms watching his eyes never leaving mine.

"Crystal."

"And the only reason I'm entertaining this is because I'm tired of you chasing me around like a lost puppy." he raised his eyebrows but didn't comment. Good he was gonna know who runned shit here. "So you got one hour, one hour to show me this little back and forth everyone seems to say we do isn't for nothing. If I'm not satisfied within that hour you leave me the hell alone. Got it? No more budding into my life."

"Ma'am yes ma'am. Anymore orders?" He smirked not moving from his spot.

I couldn't believe him "Why you don't like them? Should I leave now?" I starting walking past him stopping when he softly placed his hand on my arm, I stepped back so I was directly in front of hin.

"Nope I'm just making sure you get them all out because after tonight I'm running this shit got it?"

"Oh really now?" I asked placing my hand on hip, if he thought he was gonna run me he had another thing coming. Without notice he lifted me up and my legs naturally wrapping around him as he pushed against the closest surface causing me to hiss as my back came into contact with the cold glass.