Chapter 2

"Ice cream?" He finishes the sentence staring confused. We both freeze but I manage quickly to cover myself.
"I'm so sorry." I hear him say. F.uck. What just happened? One minute I feel my orgasm coming and the next thing I know is Ashton standing in my door asking me if I want ice cream.
"You OK? I'm really sorry." I can't believe he's still there.
"I'm...fine, but you could get out." I breath quickly and he widens his eyes. "Yes, shit. I'm sorry about that." He closes the door and I hear him behind it.
I try to put my clothes back on as quickly as I can using a used towel to wipe my wetness cause I didn't expect him to just burst through my door.

I feel my heart beating so fast. Partially because of what I was doing previously.
"I'm really sorry I should've knocked." I can hear Ashton talking through the door.

"It's ok. I'm fine. I'll be downstairs in a minute. Just ...go." I look in the mirror and fix my hair and clothes. I quickly go in my bathroom to wash my hands and then take a few deep breaths. Damn.

I go downstairs and the minutes my eyes meet him I can tell all the blood is in my cheeks making me look like a tomato.
"Ice cream honey?" Mom asks and I nod. "Sure ..uhm yeah." Mom hands me the ice cream bowl and I eat while they are talking about some work related stuff.
I stay on the couch and my plan to avoid him fails as Ashton comes to me and sits near.

"Well I knew you weren't such a good girl after all." He smirks laughing and my eyes widen and my cheeks blushing.
"It alright Y/n, they can't hear us... but nice waxing by the way."
"Ashton?" I cut him off not making any eye contact.
"Yes?" He asks
"Please stop cause I can barely swallow this ice cream." I finish looking at my hands.

"Well I just want you to know that you don't have to be embarrassed or anything. It's something natural. We all do it." He says making me look into his eyes.
"Yes.. I know that, but you're my dad's frie-"
"I know, I'm just glad to see you growing up so fast. It's like yesterday you were walking around in your diapers" he smiles looking in the room.

"Yeah, that doesn't make me feel any less embarrassed." I press my lips in a thin line looking at the ice cream in the bowl.
"I'm sorry. My intentions are to relieve the tension that I created before, not to make it more awkward." I feel his eyes wondering anywhere but my body now.

"Ok ...I'll just go back in my room. Let's not talk about this ever again." I smile standing up. I place the bowl on the table.
"I'm gonna go upstairs and try to finish my homework." I say loud catching everyone's attention.
"So ...goodnight." I add and everyone smiles. Ashton doesn't dare to look at me anymore.
"Oh, good luck Y/n and good night." Miriam smiles coming to give me a hug.

"Night sweetie." My dad smiles and I wave going upstairs. Before I leave I look once more at Ashton who now seems to be wrapping his arm around Miriam as she joined him on the couch.

I open my laptop and start typing.
Hahah (awkward smile everyone). Yes, something terrible happened. Something I never thought it would. The most shameful feeling I have ever had. I got caught in the act.
No, I don't mean sex. That would've been better. He barged through my door and I was laying on my back in bed wearing nothing but my bra with mt hand between my legs.

I have never experienced such an embarrassed moment. He was standing there and moments ago I was just thinking about him while touching myself. I cannot see him ever again. The shame is too big. Though I can say that him trying to 'relieve the tension' was indeed something cute. Especially that he totally checked me out. I know he did cause he gave me a compliment afterward. So call me crazy but if I give it a second thought, I actually like the idea that he saw me.

I post the new paragraph and after what it seems like five minutes I see a new comment in the comments section. 'Oh boy, I would totally trade your life with mine.'
I smile at the comments that say 'me too'. I guess it's nice to know they read my life, but sometimes I'm afraid that someone will figure out that it's actually me and not some Inna girl I invented. Well everything I write it's true, only the name is fake ..so that's why I'm scared of not being discovered. I love sharing what's happening to me, I just don't really trust people around me, not even my best of friends. I tell them stuff ...I just like it to write it down more.
***