Chapter 9

Euphoric. Ecstatic.Blissful. How ever you'd call it, i've been in the seventh heaven the whole day.
Was it the way that i've obsessed so much about it? Was it the way he gave it to me?
No reason or all reasons.

I delete the words and write them back, but i feel my phone buzzing. Fuck.
It's Luke. I turn off my phone. I can't talk to him right now. Shit. I cheated. Fuck.. Even though we never exactly said we are a couple. But he met my parents, i think that pretty much defined the relationship. Fuck.
No no.. No. I never cheated.
Maybe a little. What did i do?
I should call him. I feel bad, but .. I feel so good. I can't shake off my feelings. My stomach tingles only when i think about what happened. I know it's wrong, but i want it to happen again.. And again.

Did something ever feel so good but you knew it was wrong? Cause it happened in my case.
I knew it was wrong, but guys, he finally gave in. Not that I was trying something on him, no. He just came here and fucked the shit out of me. Yes. Him. I wasn't even realizing what was happening until it was over.
It was the best sex I've ever had.

I post the paragraph and i turn on my phone. I should text Luke. He left me two texts.
*Hey. Sorry.. Everything's ok, mom had some problems, but it's fine.*

I wait for him to text me back and then tell him i will study for the rest of the exams that await for me.

****
It's torture one week had passed since i had my moment with Ashton and i still have those stupid tinglish feelings. Now more than ever. I'm in the hospital him and dad work at as I'm having some of the laboratory courses at that hospital. We walk pass his office and my heart beats so fast just knowing he's somewhere here. Hayden smirks at me as we pass by and even though I haven't told her about me and Ashton fucking, she always said i should fuck him.
I feel Hayden's elbow in my arm and i look at her to see her glare in front of us. When i move my eyes i see Ashton walking towards his office.
"Morning Dr Irwin." Our professor says and Ashton smiles at him.
"Morning Dr Waller." I see the girls in my year turning their heads after Ashton as me and Hayden are almost in the last row in the hallway.
I see him looking at me and i just smile.
"Mrs Hood." He nods softly and i do the same.
"Dr Irwin." I hear whispers from the girls and i roll my eyes. They all think I'm privileged that my dad is a surgeon here. But I'm not. I have to work twice as them to get the recognition. I try really hard. I don't want anyone to think I'm here only because of my dad.
I wait for the course to finish and then gather all my things.
"So coffee? We have a two hour window now." Hayden leans in the door frame waiting for me and i nod.
"Oh heyy guys." Oh no. I see my dad pass the hallway and i look back to see some girls from my class. Damn.
"Hello Mr Hood. Uhm i mean Dr Hood." Dad and i both laugh hearing Hayden and i shake my head.
"Hi dad."
"Are you done here? I was just heading home."
"Not really, we still have one course.. so we're sticking around. We'll go eat somewhere now."
"Do you need a ride?" Dad asks and i shake my head.
"Nope, we're good." I smile and he nods.
"Alright. Well, take care and don't skip classes." He laughs and i shake my head smiling.
I sigh as soon as he's gone.
"Stop doing that. You're dad is like the coolest dad and everyone thinking he helped you get to this university clearly doesn't know your dad or you. Stop looking behind to see if anyone you know heard you. Stop giving a fuck." Hayden clearly feels me and i just nod.
"I wouldn't be like this, but we both know the professors think that too."
"Well you just gotta prove them wrong."
"Kinda hard." I say and see Ashton exiting his office."
"When they all know i'm somehow connected with half of the surgeons in this hospital." I add and Hayden smirks. I see Ashton stop in front of his office waiting something.. or someone.. me .. by the looks of it.
"Y/n, just the girl i wanted to see. Can you please come help me with something?" I feel my heart pound so hard. What is he doing?
"Uhm.." i look at Hayden and she waits for my reply.
"Sure, but is it gonna last long? Cause I've got plans with Hayden."
"Depends how fast you move." My jaw almost drops hearing him and he smiles looking at me.
"You know, I've actually remembered I've got something to do.. so uhm, see you at the next course?" Hayden looks at me clearly feeling the tension between us and i nod.
Ashton opens the door and as soon as I'm in his office he pins me against the closed door.
"So we finally get to meet again." He whispers inches away from my face, pulling my hair softly.
"What are you doing Ashton?" I ask surprised I'm here.
"What does it look like I'm doing?" He asks me crushing his lips onto mine. Mmm his minty taste.
I wrap my arms around his neck and he travels his hands on my waist lifting me up. I snake my legs around his torso and we stop and look at each other. His hands pull my hair.
"I've missed you." His words travel through my system and I attach my lips to his again. I can't believe he'd said that. I missed him too. His thumb and index rest on my cheek, crushing his lips onto mine. I feel his tongue more eagerly brushing against mine as his hands get rid of my jeans.
"I want you. Now." He whispers in my ear and i let a breath out.
"You're working." I feel getting so wet just smelling his cologne and being here in his office.
He sighs looking at me.
"I can't help it. You're so beautiful." He kisses my cheeks and i smile looking down for a moment.
"We can't have sex here. I don't want this to be a thing here, dad's still working too." I speak and his face expression changes completely.
"I don't care. I want you." He lifts me up and i wrap my legs around his torso involuntary kissing him. He places me on his desk and starts kissing my neck. I love this feeling.