Chapter 16

Do you know that feeling you get when you want something and you'd do anything to get that thing?
Yup, it happens again. I'm so fixated on getting Dr Hot again. This time I'm gonna try a different approach so i hope it will work out. He's still at my house. Wish me luck. Inna Jones out. Xx

I take a shower and then take a crop top and some short jean shorts. I apply some make up and head downstairs and pretend i have something to do in the kitchen to see what Ashton is doing.
I see that he's about to leave and I really weirdly want to spend time with him.
"Hey Ashton, can you drop me off at Hayden's?" I ask as he hugs dad. My dad looks confused at me.
"I can give you a ride sweetie if you want to drink tonight." He tells me and i gulp.
"Nah mate it's alright. I can drop her off." Ashton speaks and i smile. Yes, my plan is working.
"Thank you."  I say as i climb in the car.
"Party again?" He smirks and i nod even though there's not gonna be any party.
"The only thing i know right now." I chuckle and he smiles. "You look great." I smile inside my head knowing he actually checked me out.
"Thank you."
He smiles and i sit quietly in my chair taking my phone out texting Hayden to let her know I'll go to her place.
He takes a sharp turn right and i lose my balance falling a little in his direction. In a split second i let go of my phone knowing it will fall in his direction too and it so happens to fall right on his leg.
"Shit." I say quickly reaching for my phone. Now that I think about it I'm scared he will look and Hayden's conversation is the one showing on my screen. He laughs a little.
"When did you become so clumsy?" He laughs a little and i reach for my phone touching his leg too in the process.
"When did you become such a bad driver?" I avoid his questions and he laughs.
"I remembered Hayden lives around here somewhere." As i take my phone away i know he's looking at me, so i look at the road biting my lip softly but clear enough for him to see my reaction.
"You sure you want me to drop you off at Hayden's?" He asks focusing on the road now.
"Yeah, where would you like to drop me?" I ask feeling my body filling up with adrenaline in anticipation to his reply.
He just smiles shaking his head knowing i know his answer. As i look at him i feel the car stopping.
"Call me if you need a ride home." He speaks and I realize I'm in front of Hayden's house.
"I'll figure something out." I smile letting my hand touch the door handle.
"No seriously, I don't have anything to do tonight so call me if you need somebody to give you a ride back home."
"Ok, thank you Ashton." I smile not sure if I should kiss him on the cheek goodbye or just get out of the car. He smiles leaning in and that's my queue. I lean in to kiss his cheek but desperately want to feel his lips too. Damn it Y/n. Don't do it now. I decide to kiss his cheek though but close enough to the lips.
"Have fun kiddo and take care." He smiles and i nod. "I sure will. Bye Ash." I wave getting out of the car. I see Hayden and Michael with the guys from Room 94 coming towards the house and i smile.
"Perfect timing." I smile at Hayden who looks confused. "Was that who i think it was?" She asks hugging me. "Yeah." I smile apologetic knowing she doesn't like the idea too much.
"Hey guys." I hug them all.
"Are you two fucking again?" Michael laughs saying the thing i know Hayden was thinking too. "No guys. He just dropped me off."
"Yeah. Something stinks here. I knew we had to rush all the way here when you texted." Hayden smiles opening the door to her house.
"Come inside." She gestures and we all get in.
Hayden looks at me waiting for an explanation.
"I don't know yet. Don't ask." I say and she shakes her head. "You're so screwed. How many times i told you it's ok to fuck older guys but him? Being friends with your dad and having all that drama in his life? He's not the right material, bae." She says wrapping her arm around my shoulder.
"Chill, nothing happened now." I smile hiding behind my words.
"Yet. Nothing happened yet." She smiles and i nod. "I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't go after the same guy twice." I admit knowing she knows me.
"You know what we should do?" Michael laughs and i already know it's a bad idea but i ask anyway. "What Michael?"
"Invite him here." He laughs and i shake my head. "You only have bad ideas when you drink. And you haven't even started yet." I state and the boys laugh. "Oh, that's what you think. He had already 5 beers." They laugh and Hayden brings the drinks.
"I know that you want to embarrass Y/n, but Michael that's actually the worst idea you had in a long time." She laughs at him and Michael raises his hands in defense.
"I yield. I yield." Michael chuckles and i just smile at his cute reaction.
"Ok ok, some clarification please? Who's this guy you're talking about?" Dean asks and i smile embarrassed.
"It's complicated." Hayden speaks and the boys raise their brows.
"Ain't it always?" Kieran asks and Michael steps into the conversation too.
"It's a doctor at the hospital we're having half of our courses." He speaks and now they all look intrigued.
"Grey's Anatomy much?" Kit laughs and we all do too.
"You can say that, but much more complicated?"
"Ok seriously what's more complicated than that?" He adds confused and i sigh not really wanting to get into too much detail.
"Let's just say he's my dad's best friend."
"Uhh, now it all makes sense. It really is complicated." Kit smiles and i nod.