Chapter 32

"You owe me a dance." His voice is calm and his face looks amused.

I start laughing looking at him because I am clearly too drunk for this. I turn around laughing and put the bottle of wine on the table. I must be so drunk to see him here looking so vividly.

"What's so funny?" He asks me again and I stop laughing because I realize he really is here.

"What?" I ask confused and he tilts his head looking at me.

"You owe me a dance. That's why I am here." He explains and I chuckle not being able to fully comprehend what is happening.

"I am in my underwear." I whisper realizing I left my dress on the floor in the restroom. He smiles taking off his suit. He takes off his tie as I watch him confused and starts unbuttoning his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I ask as he takes off his shirt. He places it on the couch and unzips his pants. My eyes rest on the necklace he wears. He doesn't wear necklaces. I furrow my eyebrows and look closer to see that what clings around his neck is the ring I gave him when I was in the hospital.

"Every time I come see you, you are almost naked. Every time. When I first kissed you, you were wearing a mulled pink tank top and panties. When I first caught you with that boyfriend of yours, you were wearing your bra and a skirt. The first time I came to see your father after you broke up with me for the first time, you were wearing a black tank top and black lace panties. Hah, it's funny saying that, the first time you broke up with me. We used to break up a lot. Why did we do that so often? Why?" He asks and I watch him so confused taking off his pants placing them on the couch. "Nevermind. The point is you were always almost naked. So I am taking off my clothes, because I want to make you feel comfortable. It's time I made you feel comfortable." He smiles looking at me standing there only with his underwear. I think he is drunk. I cannot tell because I am really drunk.

"What?" I ask not being able to move a muscle. "What are you doing here?" I add trying to make sense of his actions. He is making a duck face with his lips and walks to the table and takes the bottle of wine and drinks the rest of it.

"You owe me a dance." it's all he says letting go of the bottle and it spins on the table. He walks to my phone and smiles. "I have a song. I have a song that I wanted to send to you every day. I wante-"

"Ashton stop. Just stop. Please just-" The song start and I hear Jaymes Young's voice interrupting me from interrupting Ashton.

I'm really on the ropes this time
I've been fighting all my life for you
I never should have said goodbye
But maybe that's what stupid people do'Cause you gave me peace
And I wasted it
I'm here to admit
That you were my medicine
Oh, I couldn't quit
And I'm down on my knees again

He walks towards me as the song keeps playing and takes my hands placing them on his shoulders. He places his hands on my bare waist and I feel chills run down all over my body as I feel him so close to me. He pulls me closer to his chest and I can feel the goosebumps starting to raise. He breathes down on me looking into my eyes and I feel it, the need to feel him entirely. Fuck. All the feelings rush down over me as I feel his scent. I remember how I felt waking up next to him, I remember how he made me smile just from hearing his cute giggle. I remember the way he made me moan his name, I remember his morning husky voice, his big hands traveling on my body. I place my finger on the ring he kept hidden under his shirt and I look into his eyes. He looks at my lips and then to my eyes.

"I never took it off." He whispers and I gulp. What are we doing?

"Yet you said I was a mistake." I whisper leaning out and take a step back. I cross my arms and turn around. I feel him walking behind me.