Chapter 10

His kisses fly me to heaven. As i tangle my fingers in his curly blonde hair he stops the kissing and he smirks.
"Nah-ah." He says taking my hands pressing them on the door above my head.
"But-" i try to get out of his grip but he holds me still.
"I told you. You shouldn't have messed with me tonight." He brushes his lips against mine and i groan a little not enjoying the idea of not having my hands in his hair.
He kisses my neck while his hands slide under my long pink blouse. He rubs the bare skin of my ass and i grip his muscled arms unwrap.
He then grips my waist turning me around. He lifts the blouse and takes it off.
"Perfect." He whispers to himself as his eyes come in contact with my pink lace matching underwear making me go wet as his lips kiss my shoulder.
He travels his hands from my shoulders down the valley of my chest until he reaches my panties slowly parting my legs.
"Your scented skin drives me crazy." He whispers in my ear. Suddenly he unhooks my bra and brings my freed boobs in his hands. I press my hands to the cold door wanting to turn around and see his face but he doesn't allow me to move.
"I want to kiss you." I moan letting my head fall back as he plays with my boobs.
"No more kissing. You're being punished for teasing the shit out of me tonight."
I sigh placing my hands above his and he clicks his tongue. "Don't move." He steps away from me and I'm just too curious not to move. I see him coming with a tie in his hands.
He smirks watching me.
"God i love those long socks." He admits and i bite my lip. "Now turn around." His voice is much more low and demanding.

He takes my arms and ties them up above my head with that tie.
"spread your legs." He kisses me on my neck again and I do it.
His hands cup my boobs and he presses his fingers on my nipples making the hard. I press my nails to the door wanting to scratch it as the feeling of his lips breathing on my neck and his fingers torturing my nipples, drives me crazy.
I push my bottom onto his crotch area and i feel him getting hard from the soft moans my lips escapes.
He presses his lips on my back and leaves trails of kisses going down. His hands grab my hips and i feel his breath at the line of my panties. I feel him getting rid of my panties with his teeth and i bite my lip in anticipation.
His firm hands rub my butt cheeks and I can't take it anymore.
I feel him spreading my cheeks and my nails scratch the wooden door as his kisses are getting lower. My god, this kills me. Not being able to see him messes with me. His tongue circles my hole as his thumb is spreading the wetness from my lower lips.
"You taste so sweet." He says against my skin and I can't stop moaning.
He knows he tortures me not allowing me to see him.
"Do you trust me?" He asks standing up pressing his body onto mine. I nod feeling his warm hands around my waist.
"Do you trust me?" He repeats the question whispering in my ear.
"Yeah... yes." My voice is shaking and I'm a little confused at the moment.
"Then don't move." He demands and i nod not moving a muscle. I see him getting away from me and my hear starts to pound fast in anticipation. I feel his presence back in the living room and smile when i hear his words.
"I never thought I'll have you wearing nothing but this lovely socks against this door." He comes behind me and places a kiss on the back of my neck.
"Close your eyes." He whispers and i do as he says not questioning his suggestion. I feel a soft material covering my eyes and his voice whispers in my ear.
"I promise you'll enjoy this. I'll put some soundproof headphones on your ears and you will hear nothing. Because you won't be able to stand up still, I'm gonna take you to another room, ok?" He lets me know and i nod saying it's ok.

As he places the headphones on my ears I'm becoming deaf and blind. I feel him carrying me somewhere and i hear my hear beat so fast. A soft material touches my body and I know I'm in a bed. My hands are tied to the headboard as I can't move them and as he parts my legs I realize he will tie my legs too. I'm scared and excited at the same time. I can't see or hear him so each and every of his touches send chills through my body.
He rests his hands on my tits and his thumbs and indexes are making my nipples so hard. He keeps making my buds go crazy and i feel I'm so wet because the feeling he gives me annoys my pussy so bad. He pinches my nipples and i gasp at the short painful moment.
I move my legs wanting some friction between them but they're tied. I feel so wet already. He rubs my nipples continuously making me lose my mind. I both hate and love the feeling.
"Please." I'm not even sure what I'm asking for. As the word leaves my mouth i feel my nipples being poked at the same time making my body move wanting him to stop the teasing already.
He then presses his whole palm onto my nipples rubbing in circles sometimes clipping my nipples with two of his fingers.
"Please Ashton." I moan annoyed because I can't take the feeling he gives me. I don't understand how i can get so wet from this. Then i feel his middle fingers on top of my nipples rubbing just the tips making me bite my lip. I feel a burning sensation traveling from my chest to the place i need him the most and from there to my whole body. I feel convulses in my lower abdomen and I forget how to breath. This ecstatic moment sends me to heaven and back ten times. I pull my hands and legs together but being tied I only move about 1cm. My heart pounds so hard and i feel his cologne so good right now. His lips crush onto mine as his hands are cupping my face. I moan through the kiss as I'm feeling everything 10 times enhanced by being 'deafened' and 'blinded'.
His tongue is so sweet and his lips feel plumper than ever, he kisses my neck and i go crazy. I feel him going down with the kisses and right before coming in contact with my lower lips, he stops.
I feel his tip rubbed on my heat and my hands instantly grab the sheets. Fuck. He enters slowly and i feel my walls contracting around him. He makes me feel like a complete puzzle when he enters slow in me.
I get familiar with his size and i feel a wave of pleasure travel my body as he fastens up his movement. All i hear is the sound of my hear pounding so fast out of my chest as i feel his bare skin come in contact with mine. I feel his lips brushed against mine not allowing us to kiss as he moves back and forth but his minty breath sends me to heaven. Waves of pleasure built up and as he moves faster the number of the waves increases and i bite my lip feeling the climax so close.
He feels I'm about to come and i think he feels the same as he speeds the pace.
His hand squeezes one of my boobs as i feel I'm left with no air. Suddenly i feel a strong convulse making me pull my tied arms as hard as i can and i feel liquid squirted out of me. He starts moving slow again and my whole body is shaking.
I feel I'm floating, having no bed under me, just soft feathers.