Chapter 8

[Ashton's POV]

I get in Calum's house as Phoebe forgot her presentation and asked me to go and sent it to her from her laptop as Y/n was not picking up.
I get inside the house and no one is downstairs so i just mind my own business and help Phoebe with the presentation she needs to have for the conference lecture
I saw another car parked in front if the house so i know he's here and i'm pissed. Pissed as hell, not that i had to drive all the way here, but because she was with him.
I go upstairs and i don't hear anything so i just open her door.
"Y/n?"  and my eyes widen as i see her straddling his lap half naked. My eyes throw arrows at his hands that rest on her ass.
"Yeah?" He seems annoyed by my presence and i can't quite read her.
"Your mother called, but i will wait downstairs until you are both decent."
She furrows her brow annoyed and just seeing her undressed like that turns me the fuck on.
I go downstairs and in about five minutes I see them climb down the stairs.
"What happened?" I can't tell if she's still annoyed or really embarrassed.
"This is a private matter. Maybe you should come back later." I look at her boyfriend who is clearly pissed off and i'm so owning this right now.
"Ashton, can you please just freaking tell me already. Luke's alright." I was expecting her to interfere.
"Y/n i said he can come back later." I stare at this Luke guy and he sighs looking at me.
"It's ok, call me later?" He says to her and she scoffs giving in.
"Ok." She says and i wait for him to leave.
"So what happened?" She asks annoyed that i made Luke leave.
"Your mother needed you. Why didn't you pick up?" I ask her on the most masculine voice i can do.
She furrows her brows confused.
"What?"
"She needed you to sent her the presentation as she forgot it at home, but apparently you were too busy rubbing on that guy's crotch so i had to come all the way here." I see her blushing slightly, but the anger takes over.
"That's why you sent Luke away? To give me a lecture?" I can see burning flames in her eyes and it somehow turns me on so much.
"Well apparently you need one! If Calum knew what you were doing he would've begged me to come all the way here."
"If what? He's .. Ashton you're not my father! You can't just come here and throw Luke outside. He's my boyfriend!" Oh the words burn my eardrums.

[Y/n's POV]

I feel the blood rushing through my veins. Who does he think he is? Who?
"Boyfriend? Does Calum know that?" He asks me like my dad isn't his beat friend.
"What the fu- yes.  Yes! He does. Now can you please leave?" I've no idea what is happening right now. I've never been so mad at him.
But he's wearing glasses and his curly hair hangs perfectly. His pink lips and that amused smile he has right now make me wanna lose it. Damn his suits. Why does he always have to be so hot?
"No. No i can't. Because i shouldn've been in my office checking with my patients, but here am I doing the thing you were supposed to do while you were literally screwing around." His husky voice makes my knees weak. I guess i would be mad too if i was him.
"Well.. I'm sorry, thank you for doing that. Now you can go to your patients." I keep my voice low and try not to let my mind run free.
"No i can't." His face shows no emotion and i furrow my brows confused.
"What? Why?" I ask raising my brows waiting for a reply.
"Because there's no way I'm leaving now. You still need to learn your lesson." He steps close to me and i watch his moves completely blown away.
His hands cup my head and pull me towards him. I feel his lips on mine and i get an instant chill down my back. What in Earth is going on?
His tongue invades my mouth as his hands travel lower and i feel his whole body pushing me, pressing me against the closest wall. His minty mouth takes me to different worlds and i just let my fingers in his hair, finally touching it like i've always wanted to.
"You think you could get away? All those times you fucked my brain with these skirts" His low husky voice makes me so damn wet as he tugs on the ham of my skirt.
"And your perfect body" he adds leaving wet kisses down my jaw. Oh god.
His lips touch the sensitive skin of my neck and     my eyes roll back as he finds my sweet spot sucking and licking it. I just wanna crawl back my toes. His hands take mine from his hair and  presses them against the wall above my head.
"So tell me. You think you could get away?" He asks looking me into my lustful eyes. I breath so heavily and my chest raises and falls so quickly as his minty breath hovers my face.
"I didn't think you'd notice." Words seem to roll off my lips as my head is completely gone. Lost my mind the second i had my fingers in his hair.
He smirks looking at my face.
"You shouldn't have worn those. No..." He shakes his head still keeping his sexy voice. Fuck this shit. He noticed. He brushes his lips against mine teasing the shit out of me.
"It's like you were screaming for me to fuck you." He smirks slipping his hand between my legs while still holding my hands above my head with the other.
As he brushes his hand against my thigh i feel my heat begging him to stop torturing me.
"It's like .. You were almost begging me. That boy is not enough for you, no.." He clicks his tongue shaking slowly his head.
"You need a man who can take care of this pretty mouth." His whisper make my goosebumps raise and i feel his lips locked on mine. My tongue is so eagerly to meet his and my throat is so glad it escapes moan after moan. My body shakes in need of his touch and it burns so hard between my legs it hurts.
The hand that holds my wrists on the wall makes its way to my boobs, but my arms remain there on the wall like he had glued me there.
"And these perfect boobs." His hand squeezes softly on one of my tits and i'm just just going insane.
The hand that caresses my thighs doesn't move and i push my center involuntarily towards his body. I need to feel him. Ashton smirks and crashes his lips onto mine again. But i can't take it anymore.
I feel my fingertips run smoothly on his hair and he just takes my hands and holds them by the wrists above my head.
"No please." I say feeling my body shaking in need of his touch.
His eyes stare into mine and my heart beats so loud i can hear it.
"Please what?" He tries to seem confused but i know he's enjoying this so much.
"Let me feel you." I whisper losing my voice completely.
"But i thought i was just an old man out of practice." He teases me using my own words against me.
"I don't care. Just.. Please fuck me already" I've never felt so helpless before. Never felt like i wanted someone to fuck me so bad.