Chapter 17

[a/n: Isn't Youngblood a fucking awesome album? So i hope you're gonna catch all the references to the songs from this album. Because it inspired me to hell and back.]

I leave and i feel someone following me.
"Y/n, wait." Ashton speaks and we stop walking.
"Ashton, I don't want to be the kind of girl who fucks someone to get somewhere." I turn around and he sighs.
"But you're not, ok? I've read your assignment and it deserves that grade. I didn't just give you that mark because we came here to fuck." He looks at me shaking my head and takes my hand.
"I know how much this means to you. I wouldn't just drop a grade on your assignment just because you mean something to me. And I definitely don't want you to feel as if I'm doing so, because I'm not. Ok?" He brings me closer and i sigh.
"Did you read everything?" I ask and he smiles nodding.
"Every single word and it's good, alright? Now why won't you come inside and have a glass of wine?" He invites me back in and i bite my lip.
"Ok." I give in and sigh getting back.
I sit on the couch as he hangs my coat and i hear him smile.
"It's a good thing that you don't sleep for good grades." He speaks and i roll my eyes playfully.
"Hahaha." I say sarcastically and he chuckles bringing the red wine.
"So how you've been?" He asks and i smile.
"Good." Looking at him I've got this weird homey vibe.
"Just good?" He asks waiting for more details but i just nod staring at his blonde curls.
"Yeah, well between school and friends I haven't really had much me time." I take a glass and sip on the freshly poured wine.
"Hmmm, So you're saying no one took care of you, not even you?" He sits closer to me and i shake my head.
"Nope. Hadn't had time." I sigh and he tilts his head smiling. "Alright come with me." He smiles and stands up stretching his hand for me to take it and follow him. He leads me to the bathroom and i see the water running.
"I'm gonna take care of you right now." He whispers pulling me closer and I chuckle.
"Did you eat something today?" He asks and i nod. "Yeah." He brings his face inches away from mine and smiles. "Besides chocolate." I smile and nod.
"Yeah, i ate." I whisper feeling his minty breath against my lips.
"You won't be needing this." He takes off my black top and i bite my bottom lip needing his lips crashed on mine.
"These either." He unzips my jeans and kneels in front of me getting rid of the pants.
I look down and this image is something i want tattooed in my mind. He squeezes my butt and i sigh as he brings my center closer to his face.
"I've missed this." He says burying his head between my legs. That's it. I need him. My fingers tangle in his curls. I hear him groan over the sound of water running and he softly stands up. He turns me around softly moving my hair so he could kiss my neck just as good as I remembered it would be. He moves out of the way the brace of my bra and travels his rough hands down my arm. "You smell so good." He attaches his lips on my shoulder and i've got goosebumps. He unclips my bra and his hands cup my breast.
"Ashton." I whisper letting my head on his chest pushing mine harder against his hands.
"Yeah?" He asks playing with my n.ipples making them hard.
"I need..." he brushes his fingers faster against my hard buds and I can't focus on what i want to say.
"What do you need?" He asks and i can hear in his voice that he's smirking. He got me again right where he wanted me.
"You. I need you." I sigh and i feel he turns me around. I jump to kiss him but he stops me.
"Not yet."
"But-" he shushes me putting a finger over my plump needy lips.
"No butts. Only..." he moves his hand to one of my butt cheeks and slaps it. "This one." He adds making me chuckle.
"The bath is ready." He speaks and i turn to a bubble bath. He takes my panties off and I sink into the hot water. This feels so good. The lavender makes my nostrils tingle and i feel so good as his hands rub my neck and shoulders.
Suddenly i see feel him go and i furrow my brows. I see him entering with our wine glasses and i smile.
"Come here with me." I say but he shakes his head.
"I love watching you."
"Don't you want to see me from a closer view?" I ask and he smiles not saying anything.
I gulp some wine and raise my brow still waiting for him to say something as i put down the glass.
He sighs smiling and comes near my face. He looks at my lips and finally chooses to let me taste his too.
I cup his face and pull him closer and i feel him coming in fully clothed.