Chapter 13

I can't handle my body feels. I'm sitting at the table in front of Ashton eating lunch and I can't believe how we're not hiding.
"So how are the courses?" He asks as we're eating and i nod.
"Well everything is awesome, I can't believe how much i love everything we're doing. Next week we'll start with the exams session and basically tonight's the last party I'm gonna go to this period of time."
"Oh really? You're going to a party? Where?"
"Hayden invited me to go to The Flow and party with some friends." I smile and he laughs.
"Careful with that Hayden girl. She seems like danger. Take care of how much she drinks. You don't want her in the hospital again."
"Oh no. She doesn't even drink that much. I still don't know what happened that time."
I shake my head thinking about how many things happened since Hayden was in the hospital.
"Speaking of that time. How's Luke?" Ashton's words leave me confused. Why does he care? Why did he ask this?
"Probably ok."
"Probably?" Ashton asks confused.
"We broke up" I explain leaving out the details.
"I knew he wasn't good enough for you." Ashton smiles more to himself and I smirk.
"Funny that's what he said."
"That he's not good enough for you?" Ashton asks and i shake my head.
"That this is not good for me." I point at the both of us and he sighs.
"And what do you think about this?" He asks making the same move with the hand as i did.
"Does it seem like i have a problem with it?"
"No, but the thoughts doesn't necessarily have to be negative." He smiles and i roll my eyes playfully. In other words he wanted me to tell him how much I'm enjoying this.
"Feels good." I smile not wanting to give him the validation he craves for.

I can't tell him how much i loved waking up next to him, or how much I enjoyed walking in the park with him without fearing someone might recognize us. I can't tell him how much i love being in his presence, he's still married and he probably will forever be as Miriam let's him do anything he wants.

[Ashton's pov]

Something's off and i know that if i keep on spending time with her I won't be able to stop. I don't know how i let this happen because i know it's wrong of me, but I can't get her out of my mind. The way she radiates with joy and the way she walks, her voice when I'm inside her makes it so hard for me not to cum.

I know I shouldn't be doing this. I know I shouldn't be in front of the club she is in right now. I know that it seems like I'm stalking her like a man without a life. But spending so much time with her only makes me miss her more.
I shouldn't be doing this? Why am I doing this? I can't stop myself from walking into the club even though i know it seems pathetic of me to do so.
Oh no. She's dancing with a guy and i see some familiar faces with her too. God dammit Y/n, why are you dressed like that? I bet every guy in here watching her is gonna end up in a bathroom thinking of the things they'd do to her. That dress is showing a little too much. I try to temper down my urge to grab her and drag her to my car to fuck her senselessly.
That guy she's dancing with though... way too close to her. I feel like i want to punch him touching her like that.
Ashton stop! If you're gonna stare longer she's gonna notice you. Get out now! It's not your scene.
I fight my urges and turn around but i feel a hand touching my arm.
"Ashton! Hey you!" I look behind me and i see an old colleague of mine.
"Hello Ava." I kiss her cheek.
"What are you doing here? Are you alone?" She asks enthusiastically and i smile.
"I was just about to leave actually, but it was good seeing you." I smile politely.
"What are you talking about? Come on stay with me, my friends are all dancing. We should catch up."

I sigh and give in. I could use a glass of whiskey right now. Once in a while i let my eyes fall on her and I can't believe how beautiful she can be.
I keep feeling Ava's hand on my arm and i notice how intrigued she is by this conversation, but somehow all i want to do is go to my Y/n and talk to her.
Crap. I see them looking and smiling at me and i silently wave smiling.
Y/n's friends comes towards me and i see softly the whole group coming this way, Y/n included.
"Hello Dr. Irwin. We saw you here and we thought we might just come and say 'hi' as well." Hayden smiles but my eyes lay on Y/n.
"Hey, appreciate guys. Ava, these are some of my students." I speak and she smiles letting then know what a pleasure it is to meet them.
Y/n doesn't seem happy to see me, maybe because i came here after I found out that's where she will be.
"How are you? Ready for the exams?" I smile and all their smiles are fading.
"We're trying to get there." The one guy that's holding his arm around Y/n's waist says and i nod smiling to them.
"Well good luck. And have fun tonight!" I look at her but she's not sketching anything. She just nods while the others say a thank you. They leave and i can see Hayden and Y/n at the bar doing shots.