Chapter 3

I stand still while his tongue moves in my mouth. My body is in shock and my eyes are open wondering with no focus on his face. I slowly close them and I take a second to just breath him. He suddenly stops kissing me and leans out staring in shock at me.
"I'm sorry." He looks at me but I can't find any words.
"I didn't mean to do that, I swear I have no idea what took over me." Ashton seems to be more lost than I am.
"I'm really sorry. But you wearing just those panties and the short tank top, I didn't mean to do anything I'm sorry. " he finally stops talking and I can't believe but a smile spreads on my face.

"Don't worry Ashton. It's ok. Better kiss me than fuck some bimbo ...that kind of cheating would be too much." I see him nod.
"I'm just really- I don't know what happened to me." He says and I nod.
"it's okay. Don't worry, you just lost it for a second there. It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong. " I say and he presses his lips in a thin line.

"But I kissed you and I shouldn't have done that." he sighs and I shake my head. "All I remember is you coming over for a muffin and a glass of orange juice." I smile and he tilts his head in his left side slowly nodding.
"Thank you Y/n." I can see a weak smile forming in the corners of his eyes.

"Don't mention it " he nods turning to open the door.
"Bye y/n." His eyes cut deeply in mine for a second and then all I hear is the soumd of the door closing.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any more real...
Every time I got a crush, I got to have the guy somehow. And it's like this thing is bound to happen. I just shared my first private moment with a 40 year old guy. I never actually thought that will happen that's why I even got slightly obsessed with him. Because usually I know I'll have the guy one way or another but with him everything is different. One,he's my dad's best friend and two, he has a wife.

I'm not the type to interfere in a relationship of two others. Our shared moment wasn't something planned. He just happened to come by and found me alone. After he let me into his family problems, him kissing me was yet another surprise. I could have taken this to another level 'cause I'm pretty sure that if I was gonna go for it , he'd follow. But I couldn't be the girl he cheated on his wife despite my little obsession.

I want him to be happy and I can tell he's not and it kills me when I see his wife not taking care of him like she should have. I mean how can you be married to a man like that and sleep in different rooms? You guys have no idea how perfect he is. His face is so perfect like he's a movie star and that curly blonde hair is like it came out straight out of a hair product advertise. His hands firm and fingers long. His arms are shaped perfectly, letting everyone know he works out. But his smile, girls, his smile is the best feature of his. Every time he smiles dimples appear making his face look so fucking cute and beautiful.

I post it and keep replaying the moment he kissed me. I can't help but laugh remembering him mentioning my panties. Maybe this attraction is not only for me. Well he didn't get action from Miriam for at least two months as he says so I guess he can't help but look at other women too.

'Damn Inna, I can't believe he actually kissed u. Wow... how?! I'd say screw his wife ... lose it with him. Please write more of this guy cause he seems like the perfect guy every girl would date. ' I laugh at the comments as a lot of them are about me doing it with Ashton. Of course there are some girls who consider I'm a slut for even letting him kiss me, but they are totally entitled to their own opinion.

Guys I want you to know that I really wish things will work out between his wife and him. Him kissing me doesn't make him a jerk or me a slut. It was a moment where we both had lost it. Him because of dealing with all his problems and I was the one listening to him and sort of being there for him, and me, because I was overwhelmed by the moment we previously shared and him crushing his lips on mine wasn't something I could imagine so I couldn't stop him from doing that.
He's my dad's best friend after all and well 20 years older than me. Even if I wanted I couldn't be with him. Plus mom and his wife get along really well. Even I get along well with his wife. She's a nice woman and her body is perfect too. They look really good together, but like any other couple have their problems.
But now back to the bartender guy. Girls, I wanna go there and I will wear my lucky dress tonight. I wanna see his eyes linger on me.