Chapter 4

I didn't want to say anything else at his statement. I just obsessed, i obsessed over the fact that what he said, might've been an a tint of jealousy, one attempt of protecting me from the "guys".
"Get some rest, you can come visit Hayden tomorrow."
"Ok. Good night and thanks for the ride." I see his cute dimples showing and i wanna crawl back in the car and jump his bones out.
"Good night."

I go back in the house and realize i'm home alone. Great. I hate being home alone. This house so big kills me whenever it's just me here.
I lock every door and go straight in my room.

Every little thing leads me to him. And I've become some sort of crazy that all i could think about is him. I've become .. Obsessed.
All i can look are his Facebook and Instagram pictures and it just pains me when i remember about his wife. He deserves to be happy. They both do and i know they're not. And it kills me.
On the bright side of my life, the icy blue eyed bartender helped me out in a situation today. And i could've spent the night with him if it wasn't for my dad's best friend. Why did he interfere? Ugh.. I'm too obsessed with the idea that he kissed me that it makes my imagination run wild. I can't keep living like this guys... I hate my life right now. Well, not exactly hate, i just... Don't know what to do with my life.

I wake up at the sound of my phone buzzing and my head hurts so bad. I see an unknown number on the screen and immediately think of Luke. I answer and he tells me Hayden woke up so I decide to wake up too and have a shower. I put on some clothes and a little bit of make up and jump in my car.
I stop to buy some coffee and i hear my phone buzzing again.
"Hey sweetheart. How are you?" I hear my dad's voice in the car.
"Ok, i'm going now to check on Hayden. How are you guys? Having fun there?"
"Yeah, well that's why i called you. Your mother and i are really enjoying this and we were thinking of staying here one more night. Would you be ok with that?" He asks and i sigh but i guess they deserve some time alone. My dad is always so busy.
"Yeah, sure." I say plain. I don't want to send the wrong message.
"Ok, make sure no one gets alcohol poisoning tonight." He laughs through the phone.
"Oh and also, could you check up on Ashton? I feel something's up with him. Offer him to go to our place to sleep if he seems like he didn't sleep, please sweetie." My dad adds and i feel my heart skip a beat at the mention of Ashton. Dad wants me to take care of him, so maybe he knows Ashton got in a fight with Miriam. Ughh..
"Ok. I arrived now at the hospital. I'll call you later."
"Ok, take care sweetie. Love you, bye."
"Love you too. Bye." I hang up and go straight to Hayden's room.
Her mother is there and Luke is by the door.

"Hey, good you came, her mother was not so pleased to see her with me." He tells me and i feel so bad that i let Hayden alone last night.
"Ugh sorry. Really. You didn't have to stay, i could've stayed. I'm really sorry."
"No no. I wanted to stay. I needed to make sure she was ok. Her mother came immediately after you left and the doctor kept on checking her."
"Doctor?" I ask confused and look through the window to see Hayden waving at me.
"Yeah. Dr Irwin i guess, the one who gave you a ride." He smiles confused too at the mention of the car ride.
"Oh yeah.. He's friends with my dad." I feel as if i should explain it to him and he just nods.
"You should probably go in. I'll go home now if that's ok." Luke's eyes are so blue and i seem to get lost in them.
"Sure sure. Thank you for staying with her." I see him coming closer to me so i just wrap my arms around him to give him a hug.
"No problem. See you on Friday?" He asks and i furrow my brows.
"Friday?"
"Last summer day party?" He explains to me and i just nod as it came to me.
"Yeah, sure." I smile and he leaves.

I go to check on Hayden and i know that now i have to apologize to her mother.
"Heyy, you ok?" I ask Hayd and she smiles embarrassed.
"Yeah, i'm sorry about last night." She tells me and i hug her.
"No, i'm sorry. I really shouldn't have let you drink so much."
Her mother cane towards me and thanked me i brought her here. Her mother is actually pretty cool, i just thought she's get mad at me, but she was so chill about everything. I stay with Hayden in that room for a few hours and her mother just came in with food. I see Ashton pass the hallway and i excuse myself out of the room.