Chapter 26

Y/n POV

I smile looking at Hayden as she helped me make this hospital room more enjoyable. I still have a few days until Ashton will sign my release papers. I am feeling so much better. I can walk again. My chest doesn't hurt like it used to. Dad told me I can take the last exams after I fully rehabilitate. I was out for two weeks and it has already been one week since I woke up. I almost forgot today me and Ashton celebrate three months since we moved together. Three months since my dad found out about us. Three months since we didn't have to hide. I want to celebrate it, so I asked Hayden if she can help me with some candles and bring me a cute dress. I am so happy I cannot wait for him to come here.

I decide to apply light make up and get dressed. Even the bruises on my body have almost completely healed. I hide the ring engraved with my hero on the inside, under my pillow. I decided to thank him with a little gift I know he is going to enjoy. He loves wearing rings.

"I should go, I can see him coming this way." Hayden squeaks excited and I nod smiling.

"Thank you so much." I say rushed getting in my bed under the blanket. She winks at me as she leaves and I feel my heart skipping a beat when I see Ashton entering.

"How is my favorite patient? Oh, planning a party? Was I invited?" He jokes looking around and I nod.

"Of course, my favorite doctor is the only guest." I tilt my head and he comes near my bed.

"What's the occasion though?" He asks sitting on the edge of the bed and I stand a little positioning myself next to him.

"Well, it's been three months since we were caught, also about 10 months since you first kissed me, and uhm, also I wanted to do something nice as a thank you for saving my life." I smile enumerating all the reasons I did this. He bites his bottom lip placing his hand on mine. "But for saving my life I planned on thanking you when we got home." I wink and he tilts his head just staring at me. "Something wrong?" I ask and he shakes his head with the most serious expression his face has.

"No, this. All of this is perfect." He kisses my cheek and i hug my arms around him.

"You seem upset. Are you sure everything is okay?"I ask worried and he gulps.

"I feel bad now, because I didn't do anything for this special occasion." He says and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Well you mister, did just save my life, but if you feel bad, don't worry you can make up to me when we get home." I bite my lips, my eyes lingering on his body. He wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me in.

"Or we could lock up here and pull the curtains. Why wait?" He asks me and my smile grows bigger. I bite my lips and nod.

"Do you think is it okay?" I ask and he chuckles.

"Does your body hurt anymore?" He asks me already knowing the answer. I shake my head and he smirks. "Well it is recommended by your doctor." He goes locking the door and shutting the drapes.

"Well if it's doctor's orders, then I don't see why we should wait." I smile standing up and he chuckles wrapping his arms around my waist. He kisses my lips and I feel like I am in heaven. I love his minty taste.He unzips my dress and lets it fall on the floor making me smile. I take off his white coat and let it fall. I remove the top part of the scrub he is wearing and bite my lips seeing his body that I missed so much. He picks me up bridal style so he won't hurt my healing ribs and lays me in the bed, coming on top of me. He kisses my neck going down to my collar bone, leaving wet kisses on my shoulders. He kisses my chest softly traveling his hand on one of my legs.

"I love the smell of your skin." He says and I am so happy I took a shower earlier. "I love those plump lips of your, and your neck, and my favorite beautiful two toys." he chuckles traveling his tongue on my nipples and I feel chills traveling down my spine as I hear him talk. He starts kissing up my legs and I remember how he kissed every inch on my body the first time he touched me. "I adore these legs." He whispers to me and I bite my lip holding my moans in as he goes closer to my center. He slides his thumbs under my panties taking them off, letting his lips touch my bare skin. "You're always so sweet." He says tasting me and I know by now my eyes turned black from all the lust. I look at him as he circles his tongue on my sensitive spot and I love when his eyes meet mine. I love the way he makes me look at him giving me pleasure.