Chapter 6

Elizabeth's POV

"Please shot me right now before I go insane." I said and layed my head on the table.

"No, I definitely won't do that since I love you too much for it. And by the way, think positive. You....ehm...well, when I think about it, there is nothing positive about it..." Alice said with a little smile on her face.

I only groaned in response.

"Well, well why is our beauty princess so gloomy?" Drake asked as he sat down beside me followed by Zack and Rose.

Drake and Zack were also friends of Alice. Those four are always sticking together and do everything together.

"She has to do a presentation in history and-" "Only because of that? As far as we know you got great grades in your last school." Zack interrupted Alice.

"Just shut up and let me finish. So she has to do a presentation in history with her partner." Alice said.

"And?" The three of them looked at me confused not understanding what's so bad about it.

"My partner is Blake Anderson." I said and sighed.

Zack chocked at his coke, Drake looked like he was lost and Rosie was about to faint.

"Guys! Your reactions are only making it worse! He's not that bad....right?" I asked scared.

They all looked at each other before they put on a fake smile.

"Uh no...he's only...ehm...unique?" It's sounded more like a question.

"You don't need to lie because first, you are all bad at it and second, that doesn't help at all." I stated.

"Well now it's time to say goodbye." Drake joked.

I glared at him.

"That's not funny." I said and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Alice asked.

"To the library. Have to do some research about the first world war." I said and made my way out of the cafeteria.

As I made my way to the library, I suddenly felt a pain in my chest again. I stopped at my place and immediately took out my necklace with my medics and drunk one. I waited for a few minutes until the pain was completely gone. Lucky that everyone was in the cafeteria.

I don't have much time anymore...I should really hurry.

I was so deep in thoughts that I bumped into someone.

Damn, is his chest hard like stone.

"You never learn your lesson, right princess?" I heard a husky voice saying.

I froze up and slowly looked at the face of the one who I bumped into...again. Blake was standing in front of me with a not so happy face. I looked behind him and saw his friends joking around.

"Why are you in such a bad mood?" I asked.

"And why does it matter to you?" he asked coldly.

"I don't. I only hope that it won't affect the presentation. I want to finish it as soon as possible and don't think I will do everything on my own." I said.

"Whatever." he said and went to the cafeteria.

"That boy..." I frowned.

"Ahem." I heard someone clearing his throat behind me.

I turned around and saw his friends standing there. They are hot but not as hot and sexy as Blake.

Wow, I think I should go and get my brain checked.