Chapter 33

Elizabeth's POV

I stared at her with shock and surprise while she stood there at the door looking at me with a little smile.
She really has changed. She wore a loose pink t-shirt which was stuck in her dark blue high waisted shorts instead of a mini rock where you can see her underwear and a tight see through crop top which let you see her boobs.
She wore sneakers instead of high heels and she didn't wore any make up. Her hair is in a messy bun which really suited her. All in all she really looked good or more like cute instead of a slut.

If I didn't know her then I wouldn't have recognised her again but honestly she looks much better without those fake lashes.

Snapping out from my thoughts I looked at both Alice and Rose.

"What is she doing here?" I asked.

I didn't meant it rude but I never really talked to Victoria before and it's surprising me to see her coming to me without wanting to kill me.

"She heard us talking about you and she immediately wanted to talk to you even though we said no but she didn't gave up so we didn't had a choice and brought her here." Rose explained with guilty in her eyes.

They knew that I didn't wanted people from school to see me like this beside of those who I trust and Victoria isn't one of those trustworthy people in school.

However, they tried to held her back which failed. It doesn't automatically mean that I am angry with them for bringing her here and revealing my secret.

"Girls, it's okay. You guys tried." I said and gave them a little smile.

I turned to Victoria who stood awkwardly at the door. I sighed.

"We will let you two alone for a while. Just call us if you need something." Alice said before they both left the room.

Victoria hesitated but still moved to the chair beside my bed. I watched her every move until she caught my eyes. It took us both a while until someone broke the silence.

"I'm sorry." was the first thing that came out of her mouth.

"For what?" I asked taken aback by her sudden apology.

"For everything I did to you until now. I know I was a bitch and I realised that after my suspension. I had...a hard time and I thought that being like that would stop people in hurting me...well I was wrong. I was the one who hurt people instead. I'm really sorry about that. I really hope you could forgive me." she said and hung her head in shame only looking at her fingers.

I saw tears dropping on her hand and her body shaking from trying to stop it.

Should I forgive her? Or not? I'm not a cold hearted person and I can see that she has changed to someone good. Usually I don't trust nor forgive them so fast but I could see in her eyes that she was sorry. I saw her guilt filling her soul. She extra came here to apologise and is even begging for forgiveness.
When I die, I die without regret and I'm sure that I won't regret this one here.

I looked at her for a few seconds before a little smile made its way up to my pale face.

"Victoria." I called her.

Her head snapped to me, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her eyes were already a bit red. She wiped away the tears on her cheek as I spoke again.

"You really look good like that and I hope you stay like this." I complimented her.

Her eyes widened as she stared at me.

"Do-Does that mean...you...are forgiving me?" she asked, hope filling her eyes.

I nodded at her as she burst out in tears again.

"Thank you..." she mumbled.

Every person deserves a second chance, right?

Victoria stayed a bit longer and Alice and Rose joined us soon. We three got to know a new side of Victoria. She can be funny but also honest. She is really a sweet person and I'm really glad that we could work out everything.
She told us that she was bullied when she first came to school so she wanted to change which leaded to this mess. However, when I come she saw herself in me, the girl she was before she turned to one of those fake dolls. Of course since she told me something like that I also told her why I was in hospital. I told her that it wasn't really her fault for me being here. She was shocked and sad but she did one thing I was thankful for.

She didn't looked at me with pity like everyone would do at first. People looking at me with pity let me feel really bad and hopeless, as if I don't have a future to live in. However, she and everyone else in my friend zone talked about their future plans with me in it. I'm really happy to heard something like that from them.
I could already see that we will be good friends.

As we talked we suddenly heard loud voices and noises coming from outside of my room which was unusual because this floor of the hospital is for those who are at the edge of life. Like me or for example for people with cancer or had an really bad accident or something like that.

That's right, I'm not on the 7th floor of the hospital anymore. I'm now in the 4th floor the same as Blake's father. That means that I was in a really bad condition. I don't even know if that is good or bad for me.

"Why is it so noisy outside?" I asked confused.

I don't know why but there was a feeling that climbed up my body feeling it with worry. I had the feeling that something bad was about to happen.

"Wait I'm gonna look." Alice said and went out.

We waited for her return which was rather long. After about 10 minutes she came back with shock written over her face.

"What wrong, Alice?" Victoria asked concerned like the rest of us.

She stood at the door before she looked at me with pity but also with terror.

"Alice, what's wrong? What happened?" Rose asked running to her.

"Blake...he.." Alice started.

When I heard his name I immediately shot up.

"What? What is with him?" I asked getting scared of the answer.

I heard my heart monitor beeping getting faster than before but I ignored it. I looked at Alice with pleading eyes to tell me what was wrong with him.

I might hate him and be angry at him but I still care and love him and this feeling doesn't make it better at all.

If something bad happened to Blake than I might faint right here right now. To think that I might lost him would only kill me.

"Alice, what's wrong with Blake?" I asked as I started to panic.

My heart monitor was beeping faster and faster by every heart beat.

Finally she looked back at me opening her mouth. However, I didn't like the answer she gave me.
.

.

.

.

.

"He got into an accident."