Chapter 24 Part 2

Elizabeth's POV

"Push harder, Babe!" I heard Blake say.

"I'm doing my best here! Just don't let me slip off!" I yelled back.

His hands tightened around my legs holding me on the right place.

Suddenly I felt a hand starting to tickle me on my sides and without any warning I started to kick around while laughing when I suddenly heard a splash and Blake trying hard to keep me on my place.

"Hey that wasn't fair!" Rose yelled at me and Blake.

I started to laught harder as I watched her fixing her wet hair.

"I played fair! You were the one who started tickling me!" I said as I hopped off of Blake's shoulder.

"But I didn't knew that you would kick!" Rose said.

"That's a habit of mine. I always kick when someone tickles me. It's a habit which is really useful." I said and laughed.

"Damn girl, your kick is one of its kind." Drake said as he was rubbing his shoulder where I kicked him a few seconds ago.

"Oh my, thank you. And sorry!" I said embarrassed.

"No it's okay. Now I know never to mess with you again." he said.

"But bro you just got knocked out from a girl." Blake said.

"Well it's your girl. You will be more in danger than me." Drake said and smirked.

"...I never thought about. I will die earlier for sure." Blake teased.

"Aha, now?" I asked with a forced smile.

"No, thanks. Wanna spend more time with you, babe." he said and kissed me.

Suddenly a splash of water come across us making me and Blake soaked wet again.

"I got salt water in my eyes!" I yelled rubbing it away.

"Please don't do CPR in front of us while non of you is drowning." Alice laughed from behind us.

"Ha. Ha. Really funny." I said while blinking for a few times.

I splashed water water back at her before she knew it.

"Ahhh sh*t is this cold! And salty as f*ck!" she yelled jumping up and down in the water.

"Payback is a b*tch!" I said and laughed at her reaction.

"You won't get away!" she said as she splashed more water to me.

I started to do the same to her and splashed as much water as I could.

"Guys, come on. You behave like kids who came to the beach for the first time." Rose yelled.

We stopped and Alice and I looked at each other before we smirked. We run out from the water and went to Rose. I held her legs while Alice started to carry her arms.

"Hey! Let me down, guys! I just got dried from the sun!" she yelled and started to struggle.

We were already staying in the sea as she said that. We suddenly let her go and she splashed into the water. She came up and glared at us playfully.

"What? You said we should let you down." I said and smiled.

"You will see, I will get you back for this!" Rosie said and went under water.

I stood there confused when I suddenly felt a pair of hands pulling me under water. I got hold of Alice and took her down with me.

Alice and I stood up and looked at each other before we burst out in laughter.