Chapter 29

Elizabeth's POV

Today was the day I got released from hospital and I'm now heading back to my house.

Dr. Reyenes was against me going home but I said that I still have something to do. Even though I still had 1 and a half week left before I had to stay in the hospital, I said that only for one day. I needed to speak with Blake and the others.

I finally decided that it was time for me to tell Blake the truth. He called me like 100 times and left some messages which I didn't answered. I know that my behaviour towards him is not what a girlfriend should do but I don't want him to see me in the hospital.

I was allowed to go home but with consequences. I had to stay in a wheelchair. Not because I hurt my leg or anything. My body was badly affected by my attack yesterday and now I didn't had enough energy to walk by myself. Dr. Reyenes said it wasn't bad. I only needed rest which will take a bit longer because if my condition.
Surprisingly I don't feel that horrible. Only tired but nothing more.

When we got home my father carried me upstairs to my room with my mom. I told them that I wanted to take a bath because I haven't washed my body for days now which is really disgusting.

I washed myself without the help of my mother. Even if I'm weak right now, I don't want my mother see me naked even thought she already did when I was young but right now I feel uncomfortable.
It took me much longer than usually because I always had to take break after some scrubbing here and there.

When I finished I slowly got out of the tube and dried myself with a towel before putting on my undies. I pulled on a leggings and a t-shirt before I finally collapsed in my wheelchair. I wrapped my towel around my hair and rolled myself back to my room. There was my mom sitting on my bed waiting for me. As she saw me coming out she run over to me and pushed me in front of my mirror.

My mom took out the dryer and started to dry my hair. After a while she finished and started brushing it.

"Are you sure you want this?" my mom asked me out of nowhere.

"I'm sure. It's about time anyways. I can't hide it from them forever, can I?" I asked.

My mom sighed as she put down the brush.

"I'm only scared, sweetie. Your father and I as well as Jake has been living with the fear of losing you, our only daughter." she said with teary eyes.

"You won't lose me. I'm not going anywhere without putting on a fight." I said trying to light the mood a bit.

I didn't lie. I'm not planing on leaving so easily. Beside, there is still a promise I want to fulfil.

After she calmed down, she left my room as I took my phone from my charger. For the first time in days I opened my phone again only to see 27 missed calls and 26 messages from Blake and over 20 from Drake and Zack.

I sighed and dialed Blake's number and waited for him to answer.
After a couple of rings later he answered.

"Hello?" he asked with tired voice.

"Blake?"

"Lizy? Damn it, where have you been? Do you know how worried I am?!" he asked.

"I'm really sorry. So much happened in the past few days." I said and sighed again.

"I heard the incident with you and Victoria. What the fuck happened? And why didn't you call me even once?" he asked a bit pissed.

"I'm sorry, I will explain to you everything, I promise. Come over to my house in one hour." I said.

"Okay, see you then." he said and hung up.

I shook my head trying not to cry.

This is going to be hard...

I then called Alice and told her to bring Rose and the two boys over. She and Rose already know my plan. I then called Chase and explained to him everything until he agreed with it.

The only thing I had to do was waiting for them. Every minute that had passed my nervousness grow. I stayed in my room and heard some music while I looked out of the window.
Half an hour later Jake came into my room trying to light the mood which really helped. We talked about random things and he tried to make me laugh everytime he made a joke which worked perfectly.

"So, when are you gonna ask Sarah?" I asked suddenly with a grin on my face.

"Ask her what?" he asked confused.

I rolled my eyes and wanted to facepalm myself but didn't.

"Your stupidness is sometimes really adorable. With asking I mean asking her on marrying you." I said.

His face turned into fifty shades of red as he hide his face under my pillow.

"Stupid! Why are you asking me that now?" he asked muffling in my pillow.

I only shrugged.

"Well you guys are lovey dovey everytime I see you which is really disgusting but also sweet. And beside you've been talking about her nonstop which is annoying but it shows that you are deeply in love with that woman." I said with a smile.

He sighed and sat up again.

"I never really thought about marrying her yet. I don't even know if she is ready for being with me forever. We are still young." he said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"You have no idea. The last I was with her she only spoke about you and how much she loves you. Take the next step. Of course I don't push you into anything, but after going out so long now, I think it will be fine asking her." I told him.

"Hmm, let me think about it. I don't plan on losing her with it." he said with a grin.

"That's my whipped brother!" I yelled cheerfully.

"Hey!" he said and laughed.

Suddenly my phone started to ring and without looking at the ID I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, we are on our way. Will be there in 10." I heard Alice's voice.

"Oh okay see you." I said quickly and hung up.

I was taken aback by her call and I started to get nervous again. This time it was worser. I took deep breaths trying to calm myself down but it only leaded to coughing and Jake running up to me. He took my oxygen mask and put it on my face.

"Breath normal, Eli." he said calmly as he rubbed my back.

I stopped coughing and sat back in my wheelchair with my mask on.

"Great! Now I have to face them with this stupid mask on." I said and rolled my eyes again.

"Well, you don't look that bad thought." Jake said.

"Thanks but I have a mirror right there and I look like some sick girl who is waiting for their next target." I said playfully.

"You girl watched enough horror movies with abnormal people in it." he said as he pointed at me.

Suddenly I heard cars stopping in front of my house and when I looked out of my window again, I saw two cars and one motorcycle parking in front of my house.

"Oh my God, I'm not ready!" I started to panic.

"Hey, hey! Don't worry, everything is going to be okay. Do you want me to stay here with you?" my sweet brother asked.

I thought for a moment and shook my head.

"No, I want to face this battle alone." I said.

He only nodded and left my room. A few seconds later I heard people entering the house and voices filling the hallways.
I heard footsteps coming closer to my room and I waited for them to enter my room.

Here we go...