Chapter 46

Elizabeth's POV

Today was already my second day in this college. Most of the time I have to sort out papers and folders etc. and sometimes I have to run around like crazy to find Mr. Reynolds who always forgets something in the office. I think I am ready to join a track team if this goes on.

I was never the athletic kind of girl since I never really did sports because of my disease but I am getting used on doing sports from time to time.

I stood up from my seat and stretched my limbs and my back. I've been sitting on this chair since 7 a.m and it's now 10 a.m. I think that chair already got a print from my butt.

"Elizabeth, we are going to get some things, we will be back soon. We leave everything to you." Mrs. Jennings said before leaving with Mrs. Reynolds.

I let out a sigh as the door closed behind them. I went to the room which was connected to the office and put in some folders which I finished organising when suddenly someone knocked on the door before entering the office.

"Hello? Is someone here?" I heard a deep voice asking.

I freeze at the voice. I don't know why but the voice send some shivers down my spine. It sounded so familiar...

"Yes, please wait a moment. I will be there in a second." I said while forcing the only folder in my hand between the others.

I huffed and closed the cabinet before I slowly approached the door which was the connection between this room and the office. My steps where slow and silent. My heart started to beat faster, as if something unexpected would happen.

I never really met someone in thus school, neither did I make any friends since I am always busy.

I sighed and walked towards the door to see who it was when I stopped immediately at the door frame. My breath hitched and my eyes were about to jump out.

He was here.

He was sitting on a stool beside the window while trying to look at his wound on the elbow. His hair were a bit longer now and he was also a bit taller. He got more muscle on his arms and he was much thinner now.

Blake...

Honestly, I wanted to cry...I don't know if I should be happy to see him or angry because we never talked.

As if feeling my stares on him, he looked up. He stared at me for a few seconds before his eyes widened and he abrupt stood up from the stool.

"Elizabeth?" he asked slowly.

I only nodded and slowly made my way to him without breaking the eye contact with him.
When I stood in front of him, he didn't hesitate to grab my waist and pull me into a hug. I slung my arms around his neck as he pulled me tighter to his body. I heard him breathing in my scent and a smile forced it's way to my face before I pulled back.

"It's really you. I am not dreaming, right?" he asked, his arms still a sound my waist.

"It's not a dream. If so then I wouldn't want to wake up for a little while longer." I said as I caressed his cheek.

He leaned in to my touch and held hand with his before kissing my palm and then my forehead. I really  missed the touch of his lips.

"But how? How did you get here? Since when are you here? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" he suddenly asked.

"Hold up for a minute there, hottie. One question at the time." I said with a smile and he only chuckled.

God, how I missed his sexy chuckle.

"First of all, I came here with a Professor of mine to help out. Second, I've been here since two days and third, I never got to talk to you because you're always busy..." I said the last part in almost a whisper while my eyes went down to the floor.

He didn't say anything for a few seconds before he finally let out a sigh.

"I'm so so sorry. I've been so busy with training and studies that I am always tired. I swear I never ever forgot you." he told me softly before lifting my chin with his left hand.

He gave me a peck on my lips and then on my cheek before he hugged me again.

"Okay, I will forgive you if you take me out on an amazing date." I said while I pressed my face on his shoulders.

I felt his chest vibrate, telling me that he was laughing.

"Okay, deal sweetheart."

"Okay, now we have to treat that ugly wound on your elbow. How did that even happened." I asked him as I pulled back and looked at his right elbow.

"I scrapped it when I slid down on the floor." he explained.

I took out some cotton wool and put some disinfectant on it and a bandaid from the drawer before turning back to him.

"Oh no, you're not going to put that awful smelling liquid on my wound." he said as his eyes focused on the cotton wool.

I playfuly rolled my eyes on him.

"The bad boy scared of a cotton wool with disinfectant?" I teased.

"...I knew that name will follow me until death." he said - almost whispered.

"Don't be a baby and come here now so that I can treat it now."

He slowly walked towards me as he held out his elbow while looking away.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt that much." I said.

"I kn-" he couldn't finish his sentence when I started padding the wound with the cotton wool.

He but his teeth together, trying not to let out a scream as I only smirked. I found it really funny and cute how he still hates it. He didn't change much.

"Done. You did really. Sorry, I don't have any lollipops to give out." I said to him as if he was a child who got an infusion.

"I want something better." he said with a smirk while I looked at him confused.

He pulled me by my waist and crashed his lips on mine. First, I was taken by surprise but then I relaxed and held his arms. The kiss was slow and passionate. It felt like this was out first kiss.

After a while he pulled back and only stared at me with a smile on his face.

"Shoul-"

Before I even finished the word, the door opened, revealing Mrs. Reynolds and Mrs. Jennings with some papers in their hands.

Blake and I jumped away from each other while they first looked at Blake and back at me. I felt my face heating up before hiding behind Blake while he only laughed at my reaction.

Why do they have to appear now?

"...Did we disturb you?" Mrs. Reynolds asked with a smile on her face but when you look closer, you could see a smirk hiding behind that smile.

"Who is this handsome boy, Elizabeth?" Mrs. Jennings asked as she looked at me with an obvious smirk on her face.

I swear those woman's...

"I'm her boyfriend, Blake. I think I should leave now. I'll call you later." he said quickly before giving me a kiss on my forehead and escaping the awkward situation.

You're gonna pay for leaving me behind with those two crazy woman's, Blake Anderson...

"Young love is just so cute!" Mrs. Reynolds said with a huge smile on her face as she saw my red face.

"Sooo...don't forget to invite us to your weeding, okay?" Mrs. Jennings said while Mrs. Reynolds only laughed.

I facepalmed myself.