Chapter 10

Elizabeth's POV

"Why do you have this picture?"

He sounded kissed and angry at the same time while I looked at him confused. He stared at the picture of my nightstand, first with surprise and then shock followed by happiness and then anger.

Wait...what. Anger? Why is he angry?'

"Why are you glaring at my photo like that?" I asked still confused.

He stood up and throw the photo on my bed. He went back and forth in front of me. He looked like he was about to explode or anything. He stopped and looked at me straight in the eyes. His eyes were darker than before. He was beyond mad. After he took a deep breath he then looked or more like glared at me.

"You know it, right?" he asked through greeted teeth.

"Know what?" I asked him not understanding what is happening right now.

"Don't play dumb on me girl. You knew who I was to you! And you pretended like you never knew me." he said.

His voice held anger but also a bit sadness.

I didn't know what to do. I was still confused. The only thing I could do was sitting there and look at him.

"Blake, I-"

"Just shut the f*ck up! I don't want to get involved with a b*tch like you. Never ever approach me again." he said and grabbed his things before he electric my room slamming the door behind him.

I sat there for a few minutes progressing everything that just happened.

"What. Did. Just. Happened?" I asked popping out every word.

Thousands of questions were flying around in my mind when I suddenly heard a light knock on my door.

"Come in." I called.

My mom stepped in with a worried look on her face. She sat down beside me on my bed.

"Did something happen? I saw Blake going out with a not so happy face..." she said.

I shook my head.

"I just don't understand him. He only looked at my photo and suddenly snapped at me." I said and sighed.

It was silence before my mom spoke up.

"Darling, do you still remember his name?" she asked pointing at the boy a.k.a my childhood friend on the photo.

I shook my head.

"No, not anymore." I said honestly.

"So that's why..." she mumbled to herself but I still could hear it.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

She sighed before she gave me a sad smile.

"Well, when Blake come today it took me only seconds to realise that he was that cute boy you played with. Elizabeth dear, he's your childhood friend Blake. I thought you knew it..." she said.

Blank.

My mind was totally blank. I thought about nothing else beside of the fact that my childhood friend who I've been searching for is actually so close to me.

I looked at my mom with a shocked expression before I looked down at the picture which I was holding.

I couldn't help it. I started to cry.

I cried because I didn't realise him sooner.

I cried because I was so awful to him.

And the most thing that hurt was the fact that I left him. I left him 10 years ago without saying anything.