Chapter 32

Elizabeth's POV

"I wake up and that's the first thing I had to see? My best friends making out on my couch in my room?" I said as I stared at Rose and Drake.

Rose blushed like a tomato and hid her face on Drake's chest who was only chuckling but I still could see the light blush on his cheeks.

"How long have you been watching?" Rose mumbled on his shirt.

"Enough for me to see that your tongues had a really rough fight." I said and sat up smirking at their reaction.

"Enjoying watching something dirty, I see." Drake said and smirked.

"Well, better seeing a make out session instead of-"

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. Since when are you so dirty minded, Beth?" Rosie asked me with raised brows.

I only shrugged.

"It's already noon and I've been here like forever. I'm bored." I answered and stood up.

I started to stretch my limbs and crawled back in my bed wrapping my legs under the blankets I was only wearing a short and a t-shirt. I was allowed to wear my things instead of that hospital gown which I'm thankful. I don't want to wear a dress everyday. I can't sleep with those because they always go up during my sleep.

I spend my day with sleeping and eating. My parents came a few hours ago dropping some clothes but left again because they had work.

"So, how is school so far?" I asked.

Wow I'm that bored that I even ask about school?

"Already that bored?" Rose asked.

"You have no idea. I was about to escape a few times like in those action films but I don't want to carry my oxygen bottle all the way to somewhere." I said and chuckled lightly.

"Well girl, school is hell. There is nothing good about it beside of two things and that's the food that are surprisingly really good and the fact that I can charge my phone there without paying for the electricity fee." Rosie pointed out.

"I agree with that." I said and laughed.

I always brought my charger with me to charge my phone there instead at home. Everyone does that.

"Ehm..how..how is Blake?" I asked hesitated and looked down at my fingers.

"He didn't come to school. Neither did his friends." Drake said.

I should have known it. He didn't contact me all day and I'm pathetic enough to wait for him even though I know that he won't call me.

Tears started to fill my eyes but I blinked them away. There is no way that I'm going to cry on front of my friends now.

"I see." was everything I said.

Sensing the change of atmosphere around me, Rose and Drake immediately changed the topic and told me every stupid things that had happened in school since I didn't go for a while now.
They told me that the two people from the cheerleaders group broke their nose while trying to catch someone because they didn't pay enough attention to their practice and only had eyes for those football players.
One of the jocks got a nosebleed during the class and no one had a tissue so one of the girl gave him tampons. However, he didn't know that and walked around with it stuck in his nose.
It also seemed that it was prank day in their school. Some guys put so much glue on one of the teachers things and when he touched one book or sat down on a chair, he was immediately glued to it. Some did those classic pranks like putting a fart pillow in a chair or put some water above the door of the classroom and wait for a person to open it.