Chapter 39

Blake's POV

Today was the final day. Lizy is going under surgery any time soon.

I was sitting in her room, trying to calm her down. She was scared but also nervous and even sad.

My mom knew about her getting dad's heart and she was happy that her husband can be a life support for her.
When I told her about him being in my 'dream' that time and she started crying. She was sad because the person she spend most of her life is now leaving her. Even so she was also happy to know that he wasn't suffering anymore. He suffered 11 years from the cancer and finally he would be free from that nightmare. My mom said to me "His body might be dead but his soul is still with us.". I knew she meant by it but it's still creepy.
I mean, if it's true and the soul of dead people are watching you, how the hell can I make my own children if my father is watching?

I know that I'm thinking a bit ahead of me. Lizy didn't even went under surgery yet and here I am thinking about our children's. I don't even know if she will survive this.

When she told her doctor that she was accepting the surgery, she was more than happy to hear her say that.

However, they was something that bothered everyone here.

She also explained that there is a 30% chance of her to die in this. A surgery like this is very risky and very dangerous. Doing a little mistake in the surgery and she might die. That's why they called the best heart transplantation doctor from USA. He did such a surgery like more than anyone and he had the knowledge to do it and of course I trust him not to kill her.

I know that my girlfriend here is a really strong woman and she will make it.

Me, on the other hand, I was getting better. I still have to stay in the hospital for a few days because they want to have an eye on my recovery. I of course accepted. As long as I was allowed to leave my room and visit Lizy this time.

She was getting weaker and she was so pale. We knew that she was fighting for living. She soon doesn't have to worry about it anymore.

I was sitting on a chair beside her bed as we talked about random things. We were getting better with our relationship which I'm really proud of. I know that I was an ass and I promised that I won't be like that anymore.

Well, I'm not planing on leaving this crazy woman anyway.

*****

Elizabeth's POV

"Oh by the way, Chase told me that he was coming over with the others." Blake suddenly.

"Oh right, Alice also said that. They will leave tomorrow." I said.

Everyone were getting ready to leave the town, well not Chase and Victoria. They were staying here but Alice and the others were leaving tomorrow. They wanted to visit their college and look around before they apply for their lessons.

Honestly, I will miss them very much. I had so much fun with them and they thought me to loose up and not to worry about things.

Even so, I'm still proud of them. Everyone was taking their own path and follow their own dreams.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Blake joked.

"No, it's nothing. I'm just thinking about them leaving Florida already..." I said with a sad smile and looked at my fingers.

Blake stood up and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Don't be upset. I'm sure that we will be still seeing each other from time to time." Blake said and hugged me.

"Of course I know that. It's just...I'm not used to not having them killing each other in front of me." I said and laughed.

"Well we still have Chase and Victoria." he said and sat down again.

Suddenly we heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door opened and suddenly my room was filled with couples...again!

"Hello, darling! How are you doing?" Alice asked and literally jumped on me.

"Slow down girl, we don't want to kill her before her surgery!" Rose yelled and pulled Alice away before giving me a hug too.

The guys went made those guy greeting with Blake. Even Bryan, David and Jack came.

"It's been a long time, princess. You look like crap." David said earning a punch on the arm from Blake.

"Well thank you very much for pointing that out." I said and chuckled as he held his arm.

"Don't listen to him, he doesn't look any better." Jack whispered in my ear.

Before I could even answer to that, Jack was pulled away from me and I was pressed against a hard chest.

"You're too close to her." Blake said.

I watched him for a few seconds before I started to burst out in laughter.

"And there goes the overprotective bad boy boyfriend." Victoria said and laughed.

"Would you guys stop calling me that? I have the feeling that the name will follow me to college." Blake whined not letting me go.

"Whatever, now would you let her go? I wanna hug her too!" Victoria yelled and pushed Blake away from before hugging me.

It's nice to see them all here. It's like a reunion before everyone leaves.

It's been a really hard school year. So much happened, well for me and Blake. At first I was the new girl and town and school who would prefer being alone and accept her fate.

Now I'm here with 10 other people supporting me with everything, caring for me and loves me. I love them all and I thank God for letting meet every one of them.

"Being surrounded by couples makes me....gag." Bryan said as he looked at the room.

"With that attitude, any girl would rather run away from you." Alice said and everyone started laughing again.

Bryan playfully glared at Alice before he grabbed a pillow and throw it at her.

A thud was heard in the room. We all stared at Alice whose face turned red.

"Not again..." I mumbled amused.

"Oh no, you just didn't do that, boy!" Alice shouted and throw the pillow back but Bryan dodged it and it landed on Jack who was standing in the corner.

"I didn't even do anything!" he said as he held his nose.

His eyes were getting watery.

"Awww Jacky is about to cry." David teased.

That's when the pillow started to fly in every direction. I watched them amused when suddenly the door opened.
Chase, who had the pillow in his hand, dropped it and we all looked at Dr. Reyenes who came in.

I started to get nervous again but Blake held me in his arms and rubbed my back calming me down.

"Really lively here." she said calmly and smiled before she looked at me.

"It's time to go, Elizabeth."