Chapter 3.

Hope's POV
Ash, Ali and I got off the plane and started heading to baggage claim. Ash and Ali we walking ahead of me laughing and smiling and holding hands.
"HOPEY" I heard my being yelled from a bit down in front of me. I was startled by how loud they were but then I saw her. Kelley O'Hara. I caught her as she jumped into my arms.
"Hey Hopey. I missed you." She whispered in my ear while her legs are wrapped around my waist.
"I missed you too Squirrel. I really did. It was very quite without you." I said with a smile. I put her down but still hugging her tight.
"Hey Hopey?"
"Yes Kell?"
"There's something I want to tell you when we get back to the hotel okay?"
"Sure"
I put my arm around her shoulder and we walked to baggage claim to get my bag. Ash already had for me and I thanked her. We walked onto the bus and went to my normal seat at the back. Kelley sat next to messing my hand. She only does this when she's upset about something but I didn't want to push her to tell me so I just put my hand on her thigh and she put her head on my shoulder. Within a couple of minutes she was asleep. Carli walked onto the bus and has a concerned look on her face looking from me to Kelley and back to me. I just nodded my head to signal everything's fine. She sat down in the row next to me and Kelley. I looked at Kelley and kissed to top of her head and fell asleep.

Carli's POV
When I got on the bus I was greeted by all of the girls except the two I most wanted to see. I saw them at the back of the bus. I walked back to my normal seat across from Hope and noticed something was up. I looked from Hope to Kelley and back to Hope with a concerned look because it's not like Kelley. Hope just nodded to me letting me know it was ok. I just smiled and sat down in the row next to them. I noticed Hope kiss Kelley's head a drift off to sleep.

Hope's POV
I was awoken by Carli telling me that we're at the hotel. I smiled and said thanks and decided to to wake Kelley up.
"Hey Kel it's time to get up we're at the hotel. You can sleep once you go to your room." I said in a soft voice.
"Hopey I'm tired can you carry me?" She asked.
"Sure. Just walk off the bus for me first and I'll get one of the girls to grab our bags." I said.
"Okay thank you." She said. We got off the bus and Jill handed us our room keys and luckily Kelley and I were room mates. I was really happy about that and she was too. I carried her on my back to the room and slipped the key in the door to open it. I put Kelley on her bed and let her fall back asleep while I went down to the lobby to get the bags.
"Thanks Ash." I said.
"No problem. How's Kel? She's not acting her normal self." Ash said in a concerned voice.
"I don't know but I'm going to find out. Have fun having Ali as a roommate." I said with a smirk. Ash laughed and I walked back to my room with my and Kelley's bags and opened the door to a sleeping Kelley. I decided to let her sleep until dinner which was in 30 minutes. I read my book while I was waiting. 20 minutes passed and I decided to wake Kelley up. I walked over to her bed and sat down next to her. She snuggled into my chest and I put my fingers through her hair.
"Cmon Kel it's time for dinner. You have 10 minutes." I said and kissed her forehead. She grunted but got up and went to freshen up in the bathroom. She came out 5 minutes later and we headed down to dinner. We got our dinner and sat down. I sat next to Carli and Kelley went and sat next to Alex,Tobin,Moe and Kling.

Kelley's POV
I sat down and just stared at my food.
"Hey Kel, what's wrong? You've been off all day and we're all worried." Alex said picking up my chin so I'd look her in the eyes. I just started crying and ran out.
"KELLEY." I heard Alex shout.
I heard footsteps behind me but I kept running until I got to the roof.

Hope's POV
I was looking over at Kelley and she was just staring at her food. Alex looked over at me and I nodded. She started talking to Kelley. I was talking to Carli when I heard Alex scream.
"KELLEY."
As I turned I saw Kelley running out of the room crying. I immediately ran after her. I followed her up to the roof. I waited a few seconds to let her cool down so I texted Alex.
To Alex;
Hey I have her it's grand. I'll call over later and explain.
I walk over to Kelley and put my arms around her and let her cry.

Kelley's POV
I heard the roof door open and close and next thing I feel her arms around me and I just cry. I look up at her big brown eyes that we filled with worry.
"Hey Hopey." I barely choked out.
"Hey Squirrel. You had me worried there when you ran out crying. Is everything okay?" She said looking me in the eyes.
"Remember when I said I had to tell you something at the airport?"
"Yes?" She said with a bit of fear in her voice.
"Well Hopey," I said and my eyes were filling with tears, "I think I'm in love with you."