Chapter 6.

Hope's POV
Breakfast was over and Kelley and I were just about to head back to our room with Ash and Ali to plan what to do on our day off. Jill told us we were dismissed and left the room. We all stood up and someone grabbed my hand. I turned around and the whole team were standing with Carli in the front holding my arm. I looked at Kelley and she looked just as confused as me. I looked back at Carli and she began speaking.
"We wanted to say sorry to you and our little Squirrel," she said looking at Kelley and sticking her tongue out at her to make her laugh, "it was wrong not to say anything when you told us. We really are sorry."
Kelley walked from beside me and jumped into Carli's arms. She laughed and just held Kelley up. I smiled at them and felt someones hand on my shoulder. I turn to find Ash smiling at me. I hug her tight.
"Thank you for everything Ash. Really." I whispered into her ear. She just hugged me tighter and nodded. I knew I could always count on her to have my back.

Kelley's POV
I jumped into Carli's arms and surprisingly she caught me stumbling a bit. I hugged her for ages and left the tears that I had in my eyes fall. She put me down and she was crying too. We hugged each other for a while until Hope came up. I let go of Carli and then gave her a kiss on the cheek and went to hug the rest of the team.

Carli's POV
After Kelley walked away I still had tears falling from my eyes. Hope was facing me and looking me into the eyes. I gave her a sad smile and brushed past her and went to my room. I closed my door and laid down on my bed and was deep in thought. 'God why didn't I say something that night. I'm really happy for them. I truly am.' I was brought out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door. I got up and walked over to open it. Hope was standing there. She must of followed me up. I let her in and she down on the bed opposite of mine and sighed.
"So, are you going to explain why you just walked out of there before I could talk? Or are we just going to pretend like nothing happened?" She asked a bit thick. I knew she was mad but I didn't know she was this mad.
"I don't know I guess I thought you were mad at me. You're not an easygoing person Hope and it's difficult to talk to you without you blowing up." I said but go disrupted.
"Car.." She said but I cut her off.
"No. Listen to me. I am absolutely over the moon about you and Kelley. It's the best decision you've made in a long time. You love her and she loves you but Jesus Christ Hope that night when you told us about you and Kelley I'll admit I was shocked but I was so happy for you but YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME! I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND HOPE! JESUS CHRIST YOU TELL ME EVERYTHING AND I TELL YOU EVERYTHING." I reply shouting the last piece. I look at her and I have tears rolling down my face again. She doesn't look at up. She has her head in her hands and I can see she's shaking slightly because she's crying.

"I'm done Hope. I am sick of not being told anything by you anymore. Please leave." I say pointing at the door not looking at her.

Hope's POV

"Carli you can't be serious." I say through between sobs and looking at her. Her face is stone cold but has tears streaming down her face.

"Leave please. Go find Kelley." She says walking into the bathroom. She shuts the door and locks it. I pulled out the letter I planned on giving her when I first got here. I place it on her pillow and walk to the door and open it.

"I'm sorry Carli." I say crying and shutting the door closed and walking back to my room. I text Kell to tell her know where I am and not to worry. I walk down to the person I need the most. I knock on the door and she answers with open arms. I accept and breakdown crying.

"Hey Hope....what's the matter? I'm here now no need to worry. Tell me everything." Ash says rubbing my back and hugging me tight. I tell her the whole story and she nods along taking in all the information. After I finish I breakdown again and I feel her arms around me. There was a knock on the door but I didn't look up. I felt Ashlyn's hands let go of me and another pair wrap around my waist.

"Hey Hopey. How you holding up?" I heard Kelley mumble into the back of my neck. I chocked out a laugh and let her hold me and after a while I drifted off to sleep.

Carli's POV

After I heard the door close I walked of the bathroom and see something on my pillow. It was a letter addressed to me. I opened it and it said;

Dear Carli,

I know you are probably really pissed off at me at the moment, which is understandable. I am writing this because I didn't get to say this to you in person or that you finally let all the built up anger at me out. I didn't tell you about Kelley and I first because I didn't know how you would react. Kelley wanted to tell you but I didn't. Don't be angry at her. I have noticed we have drifted apart these recent months so before we came to camp I called my trainers and they set up a meeting with the Dash. I told them not to tell you because it was meant to be a surprise but Moe and the rest of the team and the Dash know. I wanted to get back what we had and the only way I knew how was not to be half way across the country from you for such a long period of time. So the day we arrived I got a call saying my transfer has been approved and I move to Houston the week after we get back from camp. I hope we work things out by then because it's only going to be awkward at training. Car, I do love you and you are my best friend. I don't want to lose you. Call me please. I'll be waiting.
- Hopey xx

I was crying again reading the letter but laughed at her nickname at the end of the letter. I pick up my phone and go into Hope's contact but decided to do it in person. I drop the letter and sprint down to the dining hall and talk to Jill about something. I called Kelley to come help me.

Kelley's POV

I was running my fingers through a sleeping Hope's hair. My phone started buzzing and Ash handed it to me. I saw Carli was calling so I went out to the hall to answer.

M- Hey Car, how you holding up?

C- I don't know. How is she?

M- Not good. I'm worried about you though.

C- I feel bad for blowing up on her like that. I really do and I need her to know that so I was wondering could you help me with something?

M- Sure! What's up?

C- This is where Hope and I first met and became friends. I called Jill and got the field for me. I was wondering if you could get Ash to bring her to the field to "loosen up" for a bit?

M- Sure ill get her now she's in the room with Ali watching Hope. Give me a second.

C- Sure.

A- Hey Car, what time do want me to bring her down?

C- Hey Ash, how's 30 minutes so I can set up?

A- Yeah sure. See you then.

C- Thanks Ash see you soon.

Carli hangs up and I walk over to Hope and look at her and sigh at how red and puffy her eyes are. I kiss the top of her head and walk over to Ash and l and we watch tv until it's time to wake Hope up.