Chapter 33.

Hope's POV
I'm in goals for the final between Lex and Kel. I don't know who I'm rooting for the most, Lex or Kel. Lex's up first. She placed the ball on the spot and takes a couple of steps back. Her right hand twitches a bit and she's biting her right side of her lip. I watch her as she looks at the goal. Right side then left side and then at me. I smirk at her and she returns it. She leaves out a big breath and runs to the ball. She kicks it and I jumped right. I guessed right and it was soaring to the left side of the goal. I just got a touch of it and sent it wide. I left out a grunt when I landed on afterwards. I try to move but I can't. I look over and see Lex walking over towards Ash,Ali and Kel. I internally groan seeing as they haven't seen me yet. I somehow manage to roll onto my back slowly and my breathing becomes heavier. I turned my head and saw Ash looking at me. I furrow my brows and she comes sprinting over with Lex,Ali and Kel behind her.
"Oh my god Hope. Are you okay? What's hurting?"
"My shoulder. I think I dislocated it again."
"Oh shit. Okay Kel run and get your phone and call Dawn to ask her what to do. Lex help me life your mom after Kelley comes back okay?" Kelley nods and runs back over to the bench. Lex looks so worried and I feel so bad for her. I reach up my arm and tug at her shorts. Once she looks down at me I pat on the ground next to me. She lies next me and I take her hand in mine and intertwine our fingers. She squeezes my hand and turns her head to face me. I give her a smile and she returns it. I see Ash looking really worried and pacing.
"Hey Ash calm down. Everything is okay." Before she can reply Kelley comes running over.
"Alright so lucky you Dawn is actually here in Houston. She's on the way over and she'll check you out so don't move."
I chuckled and looked back over to Lex and see her staring at me intensely. She snaps out of it after a few seconds and smiles at me. A gush of wind comes and a strand of hair gets in my way. I try blowing it away but it was no use. Lex lofts her free hand and tucks the loose strand behind my ear. I smile at her goofily and she giggled. My smile grew instantly bigger at the sound and even Ash,Ali and Kel were smiling. I see a figure run towards us.
"Who in the name of Christ is that?"
"Our saviour Dawn." We laughed and Dawn reached us.
"Hello ladies. Hi Lex. What seems to be the problem?"
"I may have dislocated my shoulder. I can't move it."
"Well that's going to have to change. You're going to make it worse lying on it. Ash give me a hand helping her up here please." Lex gets up and walks over to Kel and Ali and she wraps her arms around Lex's waist. Ash and Dawn both wrap an arm around me and help ease me up. It hurt like hell but I felt much better without lying on my shoulder. I attempted to take off my shirt but ended up by getting help from Dawn. She found where the pain was and pressed on it. I let of a shriek and I could see Lex jump with the fright.
"Jesus Dawn!"
"Sorry Hope but I gotta do what I gotta do. It's not fractured or anything like that only bruised. You'll be in pain for a few days alright but you should be able to play in the next week or so."
"Thank you."
"No bother. Now if you'll excuse me I gotta go back to my family. I'll see you guys in a few days. Bye."
We all waved goodbye to her. I looked back to Kelley,Ali and Ash and saw they were staring at me. I gave them a small smile and walked over. I didn't see Lex anywhere and I gave Kelley a confused look. She gave her head a nod and I looked in the direction she was nodding.
"Will you put everything into the car? I think it's time we head home so I can ice my shoulder. Ali will you go tell Alex we're leaving please?" She nodded and walked over to Lex. The three of us walked over to the bench and picked up everything. Well Kel and Ash did seeing as I couldn't. They put everything into the boot of the car and waiting for Ali and Lex to come. They were still talking and sitting so I sent Ali a text.
To Kriegs;
We're gonna head back to the house. If y'all wanna stay for a while I'll get one of the girls to collect y'all later or take the trail back.
I hit send and Ash drove back home. When we arrived Carli and B were gone. I walked into the kitchen and took an ice pack out of the freezer and Ash strapped in onto my shoulder. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and let out a loud sigh. Kelley walked in and snuggled into me. I chuckled and kissed her forehead and put my good arm around shoulder.
"How you feeling babe?"
"Much better now that you're here." She sat up and kissed my lips. We had a bit of a make out session but then Ash walked in and cleared her throat. I laughed and Kelley blushed. I gave her one last kiss and closed my eyes.

Ali's POV
I walked over to Lex and sat next to her. She put her head on my shoulder and I put an arm around her.
"What's up baby girl?"
"I hurt her. I didn't mean for her to get hurt. I shouldn't of asked to come here. It's all my fault."
"Lex it's not your fault. Don't ever think like that. You didn't cause any of this. You had an incredible shot but Hope being the stubborn goalie she is should've left it go instead of trying to get it. She just landed awkwardly on it. That's all. You heard what Dawn said about it only being bruised."
I look at her and wiped the tears on her cheek away. I smiled at her and she returned it. I cupped her cheeks in my hands and pulled her in so I could kiss her forehead.
"I love you Ali."
"I love you too Lex. Cmon it looks like we're walking." She laughed and I helped her up. We started our walk home. We joked and laughed the whole way. When we arrived we saw Kel and Hope asleep on the couch and Ash sitting watching TV. I looked at Lex and took her hand in mine.
"Look, she's fine Lex." She smiled and walked over to Ash and gave her cheek a kiss. She disappeared out of the room and I went and sat next to Ash. She wrapped an arm around me and kissed my lips. I smiled and snuggled into her. There was a knock on the door and Lex flew into the room.
"I got it." She ran to the door. She appeared seconds later with Brian by her side.
"I'm going out with dad for a while so if my mothers wake up just tell them. I'll see y'all soon. Love ya."
"Love you too kid. Mind her B."
"I will. See ya ladies." With that they left and shut the door behind them. I heard the car drive away. I snuggled closer to Ash and drifted off to sleep. I felt Ash kiss my temple and wrap a blanket around us. I smiled.