Chapter 10.

Carli's POV

It's weird not being out on the field with the girls. Jill wanted me to stay at the hotel but I didn't want to be alone. So, at the moment, I'm sitting on the bench watching them train. At breaks they come up to check on me. Hope hasn't been over yet because she's always playing but I catch her staring every once and a while so I just smile at her and wave. Kelley is the same. You'd swear they were my mothers but I am thankful for them though. Jill had to take an important call so I went to ref a game. It was intense. Like really intense. They were shoving each other and pulling jerseys. It was amusing to watch because it one fell they'd always laugh about it and help each other up. Practice finished and I went to wait on the bus for the team. The coaches were already on the bus discussing what they were doing for their evening off. I was at the back of the bus and looking out of the window. The girls started filling the bus with laughter and giggles. Hope came back with Kelley not far behind. I was a little confused as to why Hope kissed Kelley's cheek and came back to sit next to me while Kelley sat in on top of Alex and Tobin. Hope threw her bags on the seat across the isle and turned to face me. 

Hope's POV

I wanted to be alone with Carli for a while just to check up on her so I told Kelley to sit with Alex and Tobin while i talk to Carli. I went back to her and put my bags n the seats across the isle and sat back down next to her. I turned to face her. She looked confused so I just took hold of her hand and squeezed it tight to assure her it's alright. She smile and looked out the window. We sat like that for the rest of the ride back to the hotel. She left me then for Becky to get ready for our team outing. I went up to find Kelley but she wasn't in the room so I waited for her. I was reading my book on the balcony couch. I was so engrossed in my book I didn't hear the door open. I finished about 3 chapters of my book before looking up. I got such a fright when i saw Kelley sitting at the other end of the couch watching me. She laughed when she saw jump. "Jesus Kel are you trying to kill me?"
"Sorry you looked occupied so I didn't bother you but I gotta I'm a little cold."
"Well then why are you sitting so far away from me?" She didn't answer just crawled into my lap and tucked her head under my chin. I put my arms around her tight and looked out at the view from the balcony. We sat in silence until Kelley broke it.
"It's beautiful." She said not taking her eyes off the view. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She is just flawless.
"It really is." She caught me looking at her and blushed. I picked her chin up and kissed her softly.
"C'mon let's get ready for the team dinner." We got up and dressed. Ali and Kel wanted to surprise myself and Ash so I had to get dressed below in their room while they got ready in mine. I picked out a plain, long black dress. It's sleeveless so it shows off my arms and it has a slit going up the leg showing  bit of my leg. I picked out a pair of black heels that I'd be able to walk in in somewhat comfort. Ash and I were taking for a while before we had 10 minutes to get down to the bus so we went to collect our beautiful girlfriends. We picked up the roses we bought earlier and headed down.

Ali's POV

Kelley looked absolutely stunning. She had a turquoise and purple mixed with black dress on. It only went to her knees but it suited her well. She had black and white Converse on too. Typical Kelley. I had a black dress that went to my knees with ankle boots. I was comfortable so I didn't care what I wore.
"Damn Ali you're looking fine."
"Aw thanks Kel but you look amazing. Hope will be amazed." She blushed at what I said. I did her make up and she did my hair. It was great fun bonding with her and gossiping. I was about to say something but there was a knock on the door. I went to answer it. Hope and Ash were there with roses. It was so cute. I put my fingers up to my mouth to keep them quite so Hope could surprise Kelley. She was finishing her make up in the bathroom.

"Who is it Al?"
"Room Service. It was the wrong room."
"Okay."

I took the rose off Ash and gave her a quick peck not wanting to ruin our make up. Hope went up to the bathroom door and leaned against the frame.

Kelley's POV

I was putting all of Ali's make up in her bag and mine onto the shelf. I took a quick glance at the mirror but quickly looked back up and saw Hope standing there beautifully with her jaw dropped. 
"You could swallow flies if you keep your mouth open you know." I said to her with my back still towards her. She chuckled and pushed herself off the frame and walked over behind me. She put her arms around my waist. I turned around to face her.
"Hey there."
"Hiya beautiful."
"What you got there Hopey?"
"Oh you know a rose for this really beautiful girl I'm dating. I heard her favourite flowers are roses."
"Oh who might this girl be? I didn't catch a name. I might know her."
"Oh well she's perfect. She has freckles all over her face." She kissed me on the lips. "She is a child at heart." Kissed me again, "And she loves me."
"I know I do." I kissed her back and put my arms around her neck. There was a knock on the door. We saw Ali and Ash looking awkwardly at us.
"Sorry we disturbed but we have to go down to the bus."
"Okay we're coming. C'mon Hopey."

We made our way down to the lobby and greeted the team. We loaded onto the bus and headed down to the restaurant. It was about a 15 minute drive but it was worth it. We arrived at the restaurant and went to our table in the back. I sat next to Hope and Alex. We were in for a fun night.