Chapter 8.

Kelley's POV
I met up with Hope walking back from Ash and Ali's room. She was just a few steps ahead of me so I ran up and jumped on her back. She stumbled but laughed. I got down and went to stand her her side and hold her hand. She got out our key and unlocked the door. We walked in and I shut the door. As soon I turned around I felt her lips against mine and her arms around my waist. I kissed back almost immediately and put my arms around her neck. She picked me up and walked over to the bed and laid me down. She was on top of me now laying gentle kisses on my neck. I badly wanted to keep going but it wasn't time yet. I was about to say something but Hope stopped and was now just hovering over my body.
"Jell I can't do this. Not now. I'm sorry." She said with a frown.
"Hey Hopey I was just about to say the thing, okay? We'll wait for the perfect time." I said reassuringly looking into her eyes. She kissed me again with some much love and passion and then got under the covers. I went into the bathroom to get ready. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a bun and walked out to my bed. I was just pulling the blanket out so I could get in under them.
"Don't even think about sleeping so far away from me O'Hara." Hope said half asleep. She lifted up the covers and pushed over so I could fit in. I went over and jumped in next to her. I was facing her and looking at her face, how beautifully soft her lips looked and how red her eyes were from all the crying. I am in love with her. I smiled away to myself while looking at her.
"God Kell close your mouth. It's like you're trying to blind me with your teeth." She said with a laugh. I couldn't help but chuckle. I punched her shoulder and she just laughed more. Once we stopped laughing she kissed my forehead and pulled me close into her.
"Good night princess." Hope said.
"Night Hopey." I said. She ran her fingers through my hair and I fell asleep shortly after.

Hope's POV
BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.
"Ugh what is that?" Kelley mumbled into my chest. I looked at her and laughed. I looked at the clock 4:17 am. Who in the name of God would be calling me at this hour of the morning.
"Hello?" I answered
"Hi, is this Hope Solo?" A male voice answered.
"Yes this is she."
"Sorry to wake you but there's been an accident involving your friend Carli Lloyd. My name is Dr.John O'Shea. Is there any way you could possible come down to the hospital and collect Carli?" He asks.
"Of course. Oh my god is she okay?"
"Yes she's fine just a bit bruised and banged up. She has got stitches and is free to go but doesn't want to leave without you being here."
"I'm on my way now. Is she there with you?"
"Yes she's sitting right in front of me. Would you like to speak with her?"
"Yes please. Thank you."
"Hey Hope."
"Carli are you okay? What happened?"
"I'm fine. I don't want to talk about it on the phone. Can you come collect me? I'm scared to go out alone."
"I'm on my way now with Kelley okay?" I said looking over at Kelley with an 'I'm sorry' look and she got up and grabbed the hotel keys and her phone. She was calling Jill.
"Okay. Sorry to wake you up."
"Hey Car don't be sorry. As long as you're okay is all that matters okay. Now you're going to stay on the phone to me and I'll be there in five minutes okay."
"Okay."
"How ya holding up? How's Brian doing? How's all the wedding planning going?"
"I'm good just worn out. He's good can't wait to see him again though. It's going great. We have everything sorted. The invitations are being sent out soon and I must go dress shopping but I'll do that once I get back."
"Mind if I join you in that? I'm going to be moving there anyway."
"Am obviously Hope I wouldn't want anyone else there with me." I smiled at her response. We were just pulling up to the hotel now with me in the front, Kelley in the back with Dawn and Jill was driving. We were told where Carli was and she had her back turned to us so I decided to surprise her.
"Hey Car?"
"Yeah?"
"Turn around"
"Wha-" As she was turning around she saw us and came running into my arms. I held her tight and I could feel her crying. I rubbed the back of her head to calm her down. Jill and Dawn had to sign some release forms with Carli seeing as she was with the team. I was holding Kelley's hand the entire time they were signing.
"Hey." she said picking up my chin so I could face her.
"Hi." I said with a smile. She chuckled and came and sat on my lap. We sat there for a good half hour until they came out. Kelley was passed out with her head in the crook of my neck. I carried her bridal style out to the car and sat in the same position in the back seat as I was in the hospital. Carli had her head on my other shoulder. I put my free arm on her thigh for comfort and she placed one of her hands on top of it. By the time we reached the hotel everyone was up having breakfast. Jill and Dawn left me in the car with a sleeping Kelley and Carlin so I called Ash to come and help me. She gave Kelley and I the morning and afternoon training off so we could catch up on sleep while Carli has the next two days off. Ash came over two minutes later and took Kelley up to our room while I carried Carli. I placed her down on Kelley's bed and tucked her in. I didn't want her to be alone in her room so I put her into mine. Kelley and I slept in my bed.

Kelley's POV
I woke up around one in the afternoon. I felt arms around me and noticed Hope was still asleep so I shook her slightly.
"Good afternoon princess." She whispered.
"Afternoon Hopey." She smiled and kissed my head. I got up to freshen up for lunch and stopped when I got to a sleeping Carli.
"Should we wake her? Lunch is in half an hour." I asked looking over at Hope. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.
"No leave her be for another few minutes. She needs her rest." She said and kissed my temple. I walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and hair. I got changed into my gear for training later. I walked out and Hope had done the same. We had ten minutes before we had to head down to lunch so Hope woke Carli.