Chapter 47.

Hope's POV
I pulled out my phone and called someone I knew who could help.
Me- hello Pinoe
Pinoe- ey! Solo what's up?
Me- I need your help with something. Are you still in Seattle?
Pinoe- Yeah. What do you need?
I explained everything to her and what I needed.
Pinoe- alright I'll have it done before you arrive later. Will I collect you from the airport?
Me- thank you so much. No I have a car rented for the day. Thanks though.
Pinoe- No problem. See you later Solo.
Me- see ya Pinoe.
I hung up and put my phone on the counter. I walked up to my room and helped Kel pack everything we needed. After a while we finished and I walked into Lex's room and saw Emily asleep on her bed while she packed.
"Need any help?" I asked her.
"No I'm good. Thanks though. What time do we leave?"
I looked at my watch.
"Well it's 7 now and the flight's at 9 so pretty soon. We'll head once you're finished."
She nodded and carried on packing. I walked out and closed the door behind me. I walked down into the living room and sat next to Kel.
"We have to think of a plan to sneak Lex out without being caught." Ash said standing up. I nodded. She walked over to the window and pushed the side of the curtain over a little bit so she could see out. "He's just outside the driveway leaning on his car. Can I go kill him now?"
"No, absolutely not. We just have to be careful so he's not listening or watching us. Lex should be finished in a few minutes so make sure everything is sorted. I'll call Carli and Brian to come over here." Ash nodded and sat down next to Ali again. I looked at Kelley and she looked worried. I took her hand in mine and kissed her head. Ali's phone started ringing and she put it on speaker for us to hear.
"Hey Kyle what's up?"
"I wanted to see how Lex was doing? I haven't seen her in ages and I wanted to come visit."
"Kyle whatever you do don't come please. It's too dangerous at the moment."
"Ali what's happening? Are you all okay?"
"We're all fine it's just he's waiting outside. We're leaving for Seattle tonight so I won't see you tomorrow. Sorry."
"Hey it's no biggie. As long as you're safe that's all I care about. Is Lex with you now? I want to talk to her."
"Yeah she's upstairs packing I'll go get her for you now."
She stood up and walked out of the room.

Alexa's POV
I just finished packing, thank the lord. There was a knock on the door and Ali walked in.
"Hey kid someone wants to talk to you."
"Who is it?"
"Kyle." I ran over and took the phone from her.
Me- Kyle Krieger, my man, how's it going?
Kyle- Lex. It's going good how about you?
Me- era it's going. Anything happening? Anything new?
Kyle- nah nothing really. Just hanging. What about you? Love life?
Me- ammmm...
Kyle- omg spill girl. Tell me all about her?
Me- wait how did you know it was a girl?
Kyle- uncle senses. And I didn't I just guessed. I deserve a self high five for that.
Me- hahaha. I miss you uncle Kyle. When will I see you again? It's been a while and we need to catch up. Some niece and uncle bonding.
Kyle- Actually Al told me there that y'all are going to Seattle for a while. I'm actually here on a project for the next two weeks so if you want I can stop by tomorrow evening and I'll take you out for some bonding.
Me- Omg uncle Kyle that would be amazing. We'll have to bring Emily too. She needs to join our bonding club.
Kyle- Wouldn't want it any other way. I gotta go Lex. I'll see you tomorrow. Love ya.
Me- love you too uncle Kyle. See you.
I hung up and walked downstairs. I went into the living room and handed Ali back her phone.
"Lex I want to talk to you. In private." Ash said worryingly. I looked back at mom and she nodded. Ash stood up and I followed her into the kitchen and shut the door behind us.
"What's up Ash?"
"The proposal. I'm going to do it tomorrow."
"Omg really? Christmas Day. So cute."
"Yeah I have a great plan."
"You going to leave me hanging?" She chuckled and explained to me. "Aw Ash that's so cute. I can't wait to see her reaction."
"Same. I hope she says yes."
"Oh she will. Cmon let's get out of this place." She nodded and we walked back into the living room. Mom stood up and clapped her hands.
"Who's ready to go to our new home for a while?" She looked at me and I looked down.
"I'm going to get my bags. I'll wake Emily up too."
"No don't. I need her to stay asleep until the airport." Ali said standing up.
"Alright I'll carry her down so." I walked up to my room and picked Emily up carefully successfully not waking her. I I brought her down to to the living room and Ash took her. I ran back upstairs and grabbed my suitcases and carry on and brought them down too. Ash put all the suitcases into the car and Ali, Emily and mum went out with her. They drove away to the airport while mom and I waited for dad and momma to show up. We heard a car drive into the driveway and mom's phone rang. Momma said to open the garage so we could go without being caught. Mom and I locked all the doors and made our way to the garage door in the basement. There was a knock on the main door and we froze. Mom pulled out her phone and called momma.