Chapter 43.

Hope's POV
The plane landed and everyone started filling out. I stayed seated. This old lady dressed in all white came over and sat next to me.
"Penny for you thoughts?"
"I'm just wondering if I made the right choice."
"How so?" I explained everything to her and she listened very carefully.
"Well Miss Solo I'll tell you this much. You're daughter really needs you. Now more than ever but just doesn't want to say it. As for your decision. It's up to you to figure out if it's the right or wrong choice. Follow your heart. You've got an amazing future ahead of you if you do." She winked at me and got up. I looked down to collect my bags and when I looked up she was gone. I was alone on the plane. I ran off it hoping I would catch her at baggage claim but she wasn't. I collected my bags and went outside. I walked over to the taxi and gave him the address.
"Visiting family?"
"You could say that. Got any kids?"
"Yeah two. A girl and a boy. How about you?"
"Just a girl."
"Trouble with her?"
"Yeah..." I explained everything and just finished as we approached my destination.
"Well Miss. Like that the lady said on the plane, 'follow your heart'" he got out and helped me with my bags. I gave him the money.
"Keep the change."
"Thank you. Enjoy your day."
"You too." He drove away and I was alone. I pulled out my phone and called Christie.
Christie- hello?
Me- I need to know if I made the right decision.
Christie- I'm sure you did.
Me- will you tell her?
Christie- she already knows.
I looked up at the house and saw Lex looking out the window.
Christie- the door's open.
Me- thank you.
I hung up and texted Lex.
To Lex;
I know we're not in Houston like you said but I need to know if I'm making the right choice.
I looked up and saw Lex look down at her phone. I saw she smile and wipe her eyes.
From Lex;
It depends on if you're willing to stay and try work this out.
I smiled and looked up and saw Lex was gone from the window. I was about to type a reply but she was standing right in front of me.
"Are you?"
"Absolutely." I walked over and pulled her into a hug. "Are you willing to come home?"
"Yes. On one condition."
"Which is?"
"We have to have a family game night every week together and once a month with the full team. Even if it means flying across the country to be together."
"Deal." I looked over and saw Christie standing in the doorway. I walked over and hugged her. "Thank you."
"It's my pleasure Hope. But hurt her again I will take her."
"I know."
"Take care of her Hope. Talk to her and make her feel wanted."
"I will so does this mean I can have her?"
"Yes Hope you can have her." I squealed and hugged her again. I ran back to Lex.
"Ready to come home?"
"I've been waiting long enough." I chuckled and Christie drove us to the airport.

Kelley's POV
I got back to Houston. Carli drove me home seeing as we don't know where Hope was. I was alone in the house and lonely so I decided to call Lex. She didn't answer. I tried Christie but she didn't answer either. I went to bed because I was tired from all the travelling. During the middle of the night I felt the bed sink on either side of me and two pairs of arms wrap around me. I opened one of my eyes and saw Hope. I kissed her lips and she opened her eyes. She smiled and kissed me back.
"Hope?"
"Ya babe?"
"Who's on the other side of me?"
"I'll let you figure that out yourself."
I slowly turned and saw Lex. She was smiling and looking at me.
"Hi mum."
"Lex oh my god. I missed you so much." I practically jumped on her.
"I missed you too mum but you don't need to suffocate me."
"Sorry." I got off of her and snuggled into Hope. Lex got up off the bed.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"To my room?"
"Nope. You've been gone for too long and miss our cuddles. Come back here." She chuckled and crawled back in next to me. I wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close. I ran my fingers through her hair and soon enough she was sound asleep.
"We can't lose her again Hope."
"I know. We're just going to have to try harder. Be the best parents we can be."
"I love you."
"I love you too." She kissed the back of my neck. We all fell asleep that way.