Chapter 5.

Ali's POV
I sit down next to Kelley and she lays her head on my shoulder. We look out at the water in comfortable silence before we head back to the hotel. I walk Kelley to her room but she stops out her door.
"Hey Kel she's worried sick about you. She really loves you and you love her okay? That's all that matters." I say and with that I knock on the door and within seconds Ash opens the door and her smile grows bigger. Kelley and I walk in to find Hope facing the other way to us. Ash coughs a little to make Hope, who has puffy eyes from crying, turn around. She jumps off the bed and hugs Kelley. I feel arms around my waist and see Ash. I smile at how cute they were. Hope came up and hugged me and Ash and Kelley did the same. We stayed and talked for a bit before we had to leave for bed.
"Dju think they'll be okay?" Ash asks getting into the bed next to me.
"I hope so. They love each other and they know they do so fingers crossed." I say with a sigh. Ash kisses my head and I snuggle into her.
"Goodnight princess." Ash says.
"Goodnight stud." I say.

Ashlyn's POV
"Morning beautiful." I heard Ali say. I smile and kiss her. I look at the clock to see we have about an hour before breakfast.
"Want to stay like this until breakfast?" I ask her.
"Am obviously. It's so cosy here." I laugh at her and pull her tight. We talk for a bit and make out until it's time to get up.
"Ugh I'm cold now." Ali says as we get out of bed. I just laugh and she throws a pillow at me. I got dressed in 2 minutes where as Ali took 15. We had ten minutes to get down to breakfast so she better hurry up. I walk to the bathroom and lean against the door frame and smile.
"What are you smiling at?"
Ali asks as she looks at me through the mirror.
"You." I reply and walk up to her and wrap my arms around her waist. She smiles and turns to face me and kisses me passionately but pulls out before it gets heated.
"Cmon or we'll be late for breakfast." She says walking out of the door. We walk hand in hand to the elevator and press the ground floor. I give her a piggy back into the dining hall and laugh. I set her down and we wait until everyone arrives. It was all laughter and smiles until Hope and Kelley walk in. The room goes silent and their smiles turn to frowns. I got up and walked over to them along with Ali, Alex and Christie and we hug them. Jill calls a meeting and everyone follows her to the conference room except for Hope, Kelley, Ali and I.

Alex POV
We all sat in the conference room waiting for Jill to speak up.
"Is someone going to tell me what the hell happened in there?" She says pissed. She knows about Kelley and Hope because they told her before they told us, "Alex and Christie you can leave and go comfort the other girls."
"Thanks Jill. C'mon Al." Christie says. I nod and mouth 'thank you' to Jill and she nods her head. We walk back into the dining hall to the girls and they look at us in confusion.
"Jill said we could leave to be with us." I said. Kelley comes up and hugs me. I hug her back tight. I let her go and we walk to the table they're sitting at. We talked for a while and then we heard shouting. It was Jill's voice. She was really pissed now. Within a few minutes everyone was walking back in with their heads down. Christen walks over to Kelley and grabs her hand and leads her out of the room.

Kelley's POV
I watched as everyone came back in avoiding eye contact. Only one made eye contact and she was crying. Christen Press. She walked over and held out her hand and I took it. She walked us out of the room up to the laundry room. I was surprised but I knew something was up.
"Hey Pressy, what's up?" I ask.
"I am really truly sorry about what happened last night. I was about to say something but you ran out and I was about to run after you but Alex beat me to it. And then I saw you walk past in the lobby and going to talk to you but you with Ali and then I had an opportunity this morning but Jill called the meeting. I really am sorry and I support this relationship 110%." She says while crying. I hug her tight and she does the same. We were holding each other for what seemed like ages and then a maid came in and gave us a dirty look and we just laughed and ran back to the dining hall. This time when I entered no one looked at me and I was relieved. I went and sat down by Hope. She wasn't facing me so I wanted to scare her so I put my hand on her eyes and whispered boo. She jumped but laughed and kiss my forehand.

Ashlyn's POV
I wasn't paying attention to Hope and Ali's conversation so I just kind of zoned out until Kelley caught my eye. I smiled and put a finger to her lips. I turned to Ali and smiled at her while Hope was fiddling with her fingers. Ali then saw what I was smiling about and she smiled too. Kelley put her hands on Hope's eyes and she jumped but laughed and kissed Kelley. I looked around and saw that everyone was looking at them with smiles on their faces.
"Looks like everyone is opening up to them eh?" I whispered to Ali. She smiled and looked around. Then we looked at Kelley and Hope smiling and messing with each other. It really is love. I look over at Ali and watch her smiling with those perfect teeth of hers. I was smiling to myself when she was looking at me. Her eyes could light up a room but they light up my world. I kiss her forehead and then her lips.