Chapter 52.

Hope's POV
Lex fell asleep straight away. I kept running my hands through her hair as I watched her sleep. She looked older and bigger built for some reason. It's probably from all the workouts. I look over and Kelley and saw her looking at me with a sad expression.

"What's wrong?"
"What if we didn't see her today? What would have happened?"
"Kel we always knew where she was. She was always protected and watched in case something was to happen. She was happy. Something we couldn't provide for her but we're going to try from here on out."
"I know. I just missed her."
"I know. I did too."

I looked back down at Lex again. She began to stir and open her eyes. She jumped and got out of the bed. Kel and I slowly stood up and carefully walked over to her.

"Lex?"
"Sorry."
"For what?"
"Nothing. Forget it. I'm going to head back to the dorm."
"Are you sure? Because you're more than welcome to stay here."
"Positive. If you need to see me you know where I am. See you later."

She walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. I looked at Kel. She had a blank facial expression. I walked out of the room and down the hall. I knocked on Kling's door. I heard a scream and then shuffling. Moe opened the door.

"Hey Hope what's up?"
"I need you and your other half to go stay the night with Alexa. Something's wrong with her and I know she won't talk to me or any of them."
"Yeah sure. We'll head over in the next half hour."
"Thank you."

I walked back to my room and walked in. Kelley was sitting on the bed staring at the wall. She looked up at me. I walked over to her and sat next to her. I pulled her into a tight hug and held her.

Alexa's POV
I heard everything they said. I jumped out of the bed and they looked at me worryingly. I walked out of the room and down the hall to Ali's room. I knocked and Ash opened.

"Is Ali here?"
"Yeah she's out on the balcony."
"Can you get her for me please?"
"Go walk out to her. She's really peaceful out there and I don't want to disturb that."
"Okay."

I walked into the room and Ash closed the door behind me. Emily was asleep on the bed and I smiled. I climbed out the window to the balcony. Ali looked over and smiled at me.

"Hey Lex. I didn't expect to see you tonight."
"I just came to give you my number so you can call about tomorrow with Emily."
"You don't have to take her Lex."
"I want to. I missed her."
"She missed you too. Come sit and catch up with your favourite aunt."
"I'd love to but I really need to get out of here. I'm heading back to the dorm."
"Oh okay but can we catch up before I leave?"
"Yeah sure. Text when you're free. I'll see you later."
"Bye Lex."
"Bye."

I climbed back into the room and headed towards the door. I was just about to open it when Ash came up and took my arm. I turned around to look at her.

"Yes?"
"Why?"
"It's not the time Ash."
"When is the time Alexa?"

I just looked at her. There was a knock on the door and I broke away from her. I opened it and Tobin was standing there. I gave her a nod before brushing past her and walking down the hall. I got into the elevator. The door was just closing when I heard a thud. I looked out and saw someone after falling on the way. I got out of the elevator and helped them up. I looked at them and saw Alex. She didn't know it was me so I kept quiet.

"Thank you."
"No problem."

She looked up and shock was all over her face. I heard the elevator ding and I walked back in and pressed the ground floor. The door was just about the close but opened again and Alex walked in. I sighed and leaned against the wall. She was staring at me but never said anything.