Chapter 55

Ali's POV
We arrived at the coffee shop and Kyle told me to look for a guy named Jace. I looked around the shop for a minute until boy, no older that eighteen, appeared in front of us hold cups of coffee and handed them to us. He handed me a letter. I opened it and it was directions to the where destiny awaits. It took an a few minutes to get there but as we got closer I realised it was Lex's spot. I gasped when I saw Kyle standing there. I ran to him and hugged him. He let go and hugged everyone else and picked Em up. He turned to the rest of us.

"Have a seat on the blankets. Lex has a surprise for you all."

We all looked at each other surprisingly and he handed us an iPad. Lex's face appeared on the screen and everyone smiled. I looked up at Kyle.

"Press play."

I smiled at him and pressed play. I handed the iPad to Hope and we all gathered around her.

"Hey guys so you're probably wondering why this is all happening and stuff so I'm going to explain.

That night with the bonfire showed me how much of a family you all are and how y'all protect each other as if you're family. I couldn't have been more grateful for you all these past few years after mom adopted me.......

The video went on for a few minutes and by the time is was finished we were all in tears. Kyle handed us tissues and we thanked him.

"So the reason as to why Lex had ye come here is because this was where she came to escape ye annoying fools. This place meant so much to her. No matter what happened at home or anything we always found her here. This was her safe place that only very few knew about because of a coincidence. She left me a box and a letter. I won't say what was on the letter but I will say she left something behind. For all of you."

He walked behind the big tree. He reappeared with a chest.

"Now Lex has always been one to think outside the box and this is just an example of her many weird gestures I'll miss. Now in here is a bunch of letter and gifts from lex and the only way you can get yours is when you'll really need it and today is that day."

We all looked at him in confusion but all he did was chuckle.

"Again, one of her out of the box ideas. She just wants to make sure you'll never forget her. Now you've got to promise her that no matter what, you'll always be there for each other or I'll be back."

We all chuckled and gave him one last hug. He gave Hope the chest and walked away. We all circled around Hope and stared at the box. She was staring at it as the tears streamed down her face. Kelley walked over and hugged her. She handed the box to Carli. Carli slowly opened it and took out a sheet of paper.

Ladies,
Now in this chest is a symbol of our friendship which only you and I understand. On each box is a name or number because I was too lazy to write their names so sorry lads. In the box is a surprise and a little memory we've had together. They're all hilarious and I laughed even writing them so that's probably why I've been laughing while writing a lot and you've all judged me. So enjoy. And I love you all. Especially you mothers x

Lexxx xxx.

Carli handed us all a box and set the chest in the middle of the circle. We all held the boxes in our hands and looked between each other.

"On three."
"One."
"Two."
"Three."

We all opened the each of our boxes. Some laughed and some gasped. Others cried and the rest smiled. Hope, Kelley, Carli, Ash, Emily and I didn't open ours because we wanted to do it as a family, together later.