Prologue

• इन्हें समर्पित: GAP1999

"Life is like a box of chocolates; you'll never know what you're going to get."

(Forrest Gump-Tom Hanks in the film 'Forrest Gump')

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sunrise Peak, Jeju Island

   The obfuscating view under the shadow of purple began to clear as the sky started picking up the rhythm. Slowly, the dormant five-thousand-year old tuff cone came into view like a grey phantom and the sky was changing shades from purple to different kind of colours. Appearing along with the old volcanic crater and in sync with the changing colours of the sky was a thin stretch of land the connected the hill to the rest of the island and also the town that was built above it. The seas began to work its magic, reflecting the first light that had pierced through the horizon.

   The sky was taking on the colours of red, violet and orange, mingling carelessly like rivulets of water colours and then when the sun was finally brushed with orange and yellow, the sun popped out from the horizon like a small egg yolk. As time went by the small egg yolk transformed itself into a big orange ball. By then the transition from purple to yellow had completed and blue lines began to form itself. The shoreline and the town became fully visible now, and life returned to Earth once again.

   Sitting at a secluded corner of the peak, away from all means of civilisation while getting close to Mother Nature itself was a couple- a very odd yet loving couple, and the two of them were enjoying the view they were witnessing together.

   Kang Mo Yeon, the beautiful, young lady with a heart of gold and possessed a pair of hands that saves lives, donned in a blue winter jacket and black denim jeans, cuddled against the man beside her- her man to be exact. Her man, who was none other than the handsome, dashing yet witty, newly promoted Major of the Special Forces- Yoo Si Jin, wearing a white winter jacket and black tracksuit, never showed a single sign of annoyance or irritation towards his woman. In response to her baby- like cuddle, with a boyish smile imprinted on his face he sneaked his left hand across her back to her left shoulder, pulling her closer to his body. With such wonderful and protective arms around her body, she felt extremely safe and comfortable, and she snuggled even more against his body, loving the feeling of being so close to him.

   The morning sun that basked their skin and the cool January winds that blew softly on their cheeks added a more relaxing tune to the enchanting environment around them. The entire view was mesmerising and grand, and it was the view they had been dying to see for a very long time.

   How did they ever end up in this place? The answer began a week ago when Mo Yeon unintentionally peeked at her boyfriend's phone one night, and discovered that they had the same place in mind. On the day the hospital director unexpectedly gave her a one week break, she immediately decided to do the first thing that appeared in her mind and began packing her bags, told Si Jin to do the same and off they went to Jeju Island. There was one location on the island the two of them had been planning to go, and on the first day of their trip, very early in the morning, they set off to the old volcanic crater that was located not far from their cheap budget hotel room.

Descendants of The Sun: The Second Chapterजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें